"Why aren't you eating?" Momo asked.

"Because there's none left for me." Said Mina and they all stopped eating, they checked the plate and...it's already empty, yup that fast.

*Gulped*

"Omo, sorry mina-ya, we just can't resist it, you're too good at cooking"

"Yeah, sorry, Mina" they all tried to apologise to Mina but Mina just chuckled.

"Yah, it's okay, besides I'm already full Because chaeyoung and I ate a lot of foods earlier"

"Really?...you know even though you said that I still feel guilty hahaha"

"So what are we gonna do now?" Sana asked.

"Hmm...mind having a conversation?...a DEEP conversation?" Dahyun suggested and they all agreed, they talked with each other the whole night, a really really deep conversation..

>>TIME SKIP>>

NAYEON'S POV

until now, jeongyeon and I were still overwhelmed because of their surprise for us, so after having a deep conversation with each other we decided to go to our room now since it's really late.

"Yah nabongs, did you noticed? They didn't let us enter our room the whole day, do you know why?"

"Yeah that's right....i don't know maybe they have another surprise?" I said and she just nodded, she opened the door and we saw a table with a candle and foods on it, the room is dark that only the candle is the source of light here, there's also a dress hanging behind the door, a suit and a dress.

I walked closer to the dress and there's a letter on it.

'you thought your night was over?, No it isn't, here nayeon unnie, wear this dress and have some date with your ostrich, good luck! Have fun!'

I chuckled while reading this same with jeongyeon when she's reading hers, we put on our clothes and I would say this suit suits my ostrich, she offered me a seat and we start eating and having a little date.

When we finished 'dating' we explored the room, and guess what? When we enter our bedroom, there's petals all over the floor same with the bed...the scent of the candle lift up our moods.

Jeongyeon is glaring at me which makes me uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked and she's just glaring at me then she lift me up with a bridal style and throw me on the bed..oh gosh I already know what she wants.

"Yah, you're so wild tonight jeongyeon, bad girl!" I said jokingly.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you"

"Let's just be quiet"

"What for? This is soundproof so..no one's going to hear us" I admit I'm a little bit nervous, this is my first time omyghad hahahaha, well that's awkward.

She start kissing me down to my neck and collarbone but I stopped and pushed her away.

"Why?, What's wrong?"

"U-uhm....l-lets play a game first" I said while stuttering.

"Ugh, come on..."

"I said, let's-play-a-game"

"Ugh, arraso arraso...what game?"

"Jenga"

"What? In the middle of the night?" She said and I just raised my brows to her.

"Fine."

"But. There's a twist"

"What do you mean?"

"If you lose, you're going to take away your clothes one by one until one of us is fully naked" let me be a bad girl for today.

"Why play game if we could just go naked"

"That's so boring this is more fun, so deal?"

"Deal"

We start playing the game and time goes by and both of us were almost naked, my panties is the only one left to me, meanwhile her bra is the only one left to her...is it bad that I like what I'm seeing right now? Hahahahaha, I covered my boobs with a pillow same with her, it's so awkward okay?.

"So... we're getting near to the end nabongs"

"Yeah, so...what are you waiting for? You can surrender now jeong, I know I'm going to win"

"What?, Yah you always said that to me but you ended up losing, how about you? Aren't your knees feel numb now?" She said and I just rolled my eyes.

"What are you waiting for?, It's your turn" I said and she start to move some brick, the tower almost fell but she's good at this.

"Ha ha!, I got one...watcha gonna do now?" She said teasingly, I didn't respond to her and just try to move a brick.

'slowly.. slowly'

I stopped when the tower is swaying..why am I even sweating? She's so focused on my hands now probably waiting for me to lose from her. I took a deep breath and starts to move my hands again.

'here it goes...don't you dare fuck up nayeon. Not now!'

'oh shit. Oh shit!'

"Ah...ah..achuuu!!" Fuck. The tower fell because I sneezed. Well fuck my life.

"HAHAHAHAHA, see? I told you, you can't win from me"

"Yah, that's unfair!"

"No it's not...what are you waiting for?, Go remove it" she said.

"Fine" I stood up and drop the pillow covering my boobs. I slowly remove my panties and let it fall from my legs. And she's just staring at my body with those eyes of hers full of lust, her jaw almost dropped and her mouth almost drool. She smirked at me the dirty one. And she aggressively run towards me.

"W-wait jeongyeon, what are you doing?!" I shouted then she bumped towards me making me fell to our bed.

"Let my game begins"

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo