How yalls met

A/N:

Disclaimer!!

Updates on this will slow down over time. My mental health is wackey, as mentioned in my other books 

anyways read on ;)

____

Jack:

You were in his 'penthouse', unbeknownst it was his. At first he wanted you out, but you argued with him until he let you stay. You two ended up having a pretty solid conversation until you realized you had to go home.

Davey:

You were best friends with his sister, Sarah, and she introduced you two. You two got along very well, and soon enough you were close friends and would hang out any spare second you found free.

Crutchie:

Funny story, actually - you broke his crutch one day when you attempted to hurl a basket of apples at a boy who was harassing you, but instead accidentally hit his crutch. You offered to pay for it and the two of you became friends.

Racetrack:

You were just doing your job, managing the betting station when he came up to you. You offered him advice on which horse to bet on, and after he won he offered to take you out to Tibby's, to which you accepted.

Spot:

One of his boys was your brother, and introduced you two. Everyone knew that Spot liked you immediately, because he was suddenly polite and gentle near you, even though you roughhoused with the boys.