he rolls his eyes, huffing. "easy for you to say." she giggles again, unlocking the door and stepping out. she sits in a small armchair she finds there, trying to get her own breath stable again.

she leans back, and she feels tired. and hungry. and thirsty. she takes her phone out of her handbag, to notify her parents she's going home. she quickly texts them, both of them, just in case, and, as brad's taking a bit too long, she decides to reply to will, even though she knows he's probably asleep at this time.

amelia (!!!): my parents were being ridiculous and embarrassing, like ooh you're dating this boy and he clearly likes you and blabla and then the 4 people i know are these guys from a band - an actual band, for the record - and they were talking to i don't know who but whatever i'm not alone anymore and i'm leaving soon and i even got to play the cupid! so i'd say it's been a successful night! yay x

she locks the phone at the same time as brad leaves the bathroom. "i'm ready to go." he says.

"finally!" she exclaims, getting up from the seat. he just sends her a glare, and she giggles. "sorry."

they walk through the dancefloor to get to the main exit, holding hands, amelia scanning the crowd in the hope of finding tristan and emma, but she doesn't see them anywhere. when they reach the lobby, they walk up to the place where the coats are being kept, to get their outerwears. she quivers as they head to the door, the cold winter blowing through the open glass.

they step outside and there, in the night, in front of the building, in the cold, are tristan and emma, talking lively. emma laughs at something tristan says, placing her hand on his chest, and he looks up and sees them, his own smile growing wider. "i knew it!" he mutters. brad and amelia both roll their eyes and ignore him, brad subtly sending him the middle finger.

"okay, i need coffee." amelia states, seeing that her favourite coffee shop is just across the street. she didn't realise that earlier. "that café over there is great, c'mon." she takes brad's hand, already starting to walk away.

"i don't think we'll be needing much caffeine to stay up tonight, love." he smirks as they cross the road.

"oh, i don't think so either, but i'm just too fucking cold." she replies, as a chill runs down her spine, even wearing that big thick coat. "and coffee is always a good choice." she winks, entering the small café. her café. she loves it there.

the place is empty as it normally is, so they walk right up to the counter to make their orders.

"oh my god, olive!" amelia exclaims as she sees the girl who's working the night shift. "i didn't know you worked on saturday nights?!"

"oh hey, amelia!" olive smiles at her. "i don't, usually, but..." she looks at brad and stops talking, suddenly staring at him. "um." she clears her throat after a second of silence. "yeah, i don't, usually, but i had to tonight because of that party." she continues, looking back at amelia. "where you two clearly came from." she giggles.

amelia and brad laugh and quickly make their orders. the faster they get home, the better. they never stop holding hands, and amelia notices olive acting weird. she keeps staring at their hands and at brad. she almost let the milk pour from the cup as she was making their drinks cause she couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

what the heck?!

"thanks, olive." amelia says once their coffees are done. "are you okay though?"

"what?" she snaps out of her own thoughts. "oh, yeah, i'm fine. thanks, amelia. have a nice night, you too." she smirks maliciously. amelia chuckles and they walk out of the shop, stopping by the pavement to find a taxi to take them home.