This is it...

Edited

Olivia's POV

Travis was still holding onto my hand when the elevator hit the ground floor. Through the crystal clear glass we could see the five figures standing infront of us. His grip on my hands tightened and I coukd see his jaw clench as the doors opened. I tired pulling it away, as it was increasingly becoming tighter. When he realized he looked down and immediately released his iron clad hold.

"Sorry love, I didn't realize," I nodded and Louis was practically ready to jump him. I stepped out and placed my hand on his bicep, in a lame attempt to prevent another useless fight. We barely had any time left as it is.

"So...? Anything in there that can help us?". The sun was already starting to dim, increasing my anxiety by the minute. Even though we still had about thirty days left, the setting sun still gave off a sense of the impending doom that was to come.

We all moved to a large desk that sat in the corner of the room and placed the leather bound book onto it. He then carefully undid the clasp and the book almost breathed to life. We all eyed eachother suspiciously as he started to flip through the pages.

"You're not going to like it", he said in the most defeated tone I've ever heard him use. Travis stared at me solemnly, and I could feel my heart sink as he whispered in my ear what had to be done.

"The only way for us all to live is for you to die..."

A tear strolled down my cheek as he pulled me in, hugging onto me tightly. I was almost too distracted to hear all of the yelling going on. Right. Vampires. Magnified hearing.

"There is no way in hell that is happening"

"If you think we're letting you die, you're out of your god damn mind"

"No fucking way", was the jist of it.

I wiped my eyes and leaned against the wooden frame. My mind was moving a mile a minute. That's when I saw it, those piercing blue eyes, listening in to my thoughts. The saddest look on his face.

I walked over to Niall and wrapped my arms around him. He was the only one that could hear the chaos that was erupting in my head.

Niall, I'm sorry, but WALL....

He looked startled, and I could tell it worked. I just couldn't risk him knowing what I was planning to do, because without a doubt, he would do everything he could to stop me.

I couldn't have five deaths on my hands. There was no way I would be able to choose or forgive myself if I did. I took a deep breath and nodded at Travis.

"Okay, well let's head back and consider our options, we don't really have much time", I said trying to calm down the five angry bodies infront of me. If I acted like I wasn't going to plan anythung that coukd get muself killed, then maybe they would believe this terrible acting..

"I'll stay here with Travis and see what we can get from the book. You guys should go and see if the wicked witch of the west will be more forthcoming when I'm not around," they reluctantly nodded and all pulled together, pulling me into a group hug before they left. I could barely hold in the tears that threatened to spill, as I looked at their sullen expressions. What I'm doing is probably for the best, right?

I just hope they will forgive me in time.

0 days before...

Harry's POV

It's been driving all of us crazy. After she left with Travis, we were told not to follow. It seems crazy that we  would even listen, but Oliva was certain she needed time to figure out a plan.

We didn't have any luck with Ivory, she still refused to help us. We ran around talking to any supernatural that we thought could be of service, but we were met with weary looks each time. Eventually we had to just give up, go home and hope for the best to come out of Olivia's plan.

The guys were all moping around, there were more holes in the walls than we could count. They really need to learn to control themselves. What am I saying, at least ten of those are mine. Olivia better know what she's doing.

"Is she coming back soon?", a depressed Niall whined. He was sprawled out on the rug, his hair a mess.

"I hope so, the final full moon is tomorrow, if she doesn't choose...." Liam drifted off. We all knew what the death toll would be. Five pretty caskets all in a row...

"She'll pull through...she has too," as Louis finished his sentence, we heard a car pull up the drive. We all bolted out the door and we were greeted by the sight of Travis' car. I never thought I'd be this happy to see that crappy car in all my life...

A extremely tired looking Olivia appeared out of the passenger seat, the bags under her eyes visible, but yet she somehow still looked stunning. Before she could start to walk up the drive we all engulfed her, holding her tightly.

She audibly sighed, relaxing into us. After we pulled away she gave us a small, reassuring smile. Her eyes held a significant amount of sadness in them and I knew that what was to come wouldn't be good. Though, she looked like an angel under the setting sun, you almost wouldn't realize the shit she's been through so far.

"Well, we should go out back, seems like we don't have that much time left...", her small voice spoke gently to us. We nodded and all trailed behind her. Giving eachother solemn looks as well knew what was about to happen.

Seven of us were going to walk into our backyard, but only two were going to walk back out...

Tears were visibly streaming down her cheeks as we walked. I could feel what was left of my heart shattering. This is it, possibly my last moment on this earth, after all these years...

Travis was carrying the book and some other things that I couldn't quite make out in the setting sun. We stopped at the clearest part of the yard and he started to lay things out on the slightly damn grass.

A cloth, various gems, some kind of blue liquid in a vial and...a dagger?

I stared at it puzzled and Travis noticed my stare.

"It's to cut some branches...?" Even he sounded unsure. My suspicion heightened. He could tell too. He walked over to Olivia, whispered something that I couldn't quite catch, and she nodded.

She came over to me looking a little unsure. I could hear her heart beating out of her chest. The moon was beginning to rise, she hugged me tighter than she ever had. Something was very wrong. I could tell the other guys knew as well.

She we around and hugged everyone of us tightly. When she got to Travis, they shared a knowing look and nodded again. All this fucking secretive nodding is going to drive me insane.

"Well boys, this is it, I just have to say I love all of you and I couldn't imagine not knowing any of you. My life hasn't been the same since I've met you all," she paused and looked up at the now full moon above, "I really hope you all will forgive me for this and I promise I'll see you all soon," she nodded at Travis again and in a split second, the dagger was in his hand, then through her heart.

The world stopped. Then chaos ensued.

Well guys, it's been a hell of a run. That's it for this book. I'll be going through the entire book and editing every chapter so things may change slightly but that's about it. The sequel will come soon ish. All hope is not lost and I'm a sucker for a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed-Sky