|| Chapter 4 ||

I woke up in a dark place slowly feeling as though I was being rocked.

 It wasn't pitch dark but it was dark. It was bumpy.I could make out two seats in front of me and I was laid down on back seat of a small car. I heard that melodious deep voice and I remembered everything. I quickly shot up and looked between them,ignoring the sudden dizziness and as soon as I did the models turned their heads towards me. The man was driving and he braked. Everything flew back to me. Including my hatred and anger and fear I felt towards them in the restaurant. 

"What am I doing here ?" I spat out between my teeth, The anger and fear that I felt in the bathroom was back. They didn't answer. Which only fueled it even further.

"What am I doing here ! Can you not hear me! Are you stupid ! Why did you kidnap me you idiots !" I screamed at the top of my lungs. In between this rant they had their hands on their ears and the girl suddenly spoke.

"God,you have a pair of lungs.Calm down."

That was the last straw. 

Adrenaline crashed through me. I began to thrash anywhere,on the seat on her face,on his face,anywhere I could reach to try and get rid of this sick nightmare . I realized in between al this that my hands and feet were tied and this added to everything. 

I screamed and I yelled. They had both unbuckled their seats and were now trying to hold me down. I managed to claw the girl's face and when I felt my nails make contact with her face,I was satisfied. I kicked the man in the face. I then managed to kick the glass window out. I wiggled out and I realized it was a road. I fell on my cheek but I couldn't feel it. I couldn't feel a thing,All I felt was hatred for them taking me away from my parents and fear because at any moment they could kill me.

I screamed,I yelled.

"Help ! Please Anyone ! Help me! " I yelled hoarsely. This must've been a nightmare,it has to be. Tears made their ways down my face. We were on a road in a forest like area. It was a single road. I didn't care if i got hit by a car,I needed to escape from this nightmare. I continued to scream. The girl came next to me and i could see her cheek that I clearly scratched. I could distinctly make out her voice.

"Zayn ! What do we do ? She's gone ballistic !"

Zayn...that's his name. It was beautiful, just like him

and I hated it. 

I screamed louder ,why are they here ? Why did they take me ? Were they going to kill me ? I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down to find needle in Zayn's hand and his hand flew to my head as he did so. Slowly,he lowered it the ground. I hated them. I hated everything. Why was this happening ?