"You did what?" She looks at me with shock eyes.

"Daren you're an asshole" she yells at me.

"I know, but it was urgent, it's all about Camil, I'll explain everything to you later, now we need to find her."

Lexi takes her purse, pull out her phone and deal Camil's number. She glares at me and hands me her phone.

"Camil, are you alright?" I ask her nervously.

But I can't hear anything.

"Camil!" I try once again.

What if they took her?

"Daren, what do you want?" She sounds angry.

"What the hell Camil? Why don't you pick up? I'm so worried, what if something happened to you?" I star to yell at her, I can't hold my anger, I know she has no idea, but only one thought of them taking my sister makes my blood boil.

"What the hell Camil? Are you serious Daren? What the fuck is wrong with you? You left me alone there..." I've never heard her speak like this, anger and sadness in her voice mixed with betrayal.

I betrayed her in some way, I had to be there with her, she deserves to know the truth, but it's so dangerous.

"Cam listen..." I try to talk to her, but she cuts me off.

"I don't want to, bye Daren" she hangs up.

I have no idea what to do now.

The door to my office opens and I see James comes inside. He looks so sad, he loves Cam like she is his daughter, he can't stand seeing her in a state like this. But I can't hold it, I stand and start to yell at him.

"What the fuck James? How could you let her go when they are here?"

"Daren calm down!" He replies calmly.

"I can't fucking calm down!" I continue when I see Lexi's wide eyes, she never saw this side of me, the one I never show to her and my sister.

"What do you mean by they are here?" She asks quietly.

Fuck! I totally forget that she is here.

James looks at me with his 'deal with it yourself now' look.

"Lexi, go to my place, we need to talk but not now" I exhale.

She nods and leaves. This what I like about her, she never asks, just do as she told.

"Daren they will be here soon," James says.

"Fuck, I can't deal with Coleman right now!"

"You have no choice, he is the future boss, you have to!" James continues sitting on the sofa.

Now I need a few minutes to collect myself. James is right. This meeting is the reason I couldn't come with Camil. I have to do it now.

The door opens and I see Katherine, my secretary, she cleanses her throat.

"Sir, Mr. Coleman is here".