Chapter 2

Felix's POV

I sighed in relief as the plane touched the ground. Despite all the flying I did, I really hated flying. I watched as people got up and filed off the plane. I did the same,slinging my laptop case over my shoulder. My big suitcase was at the baggage pickup.

I soon made it there, hauling my suitcase off of the conveyer belt. I took out my phone and dialled Cry's number, going to sit in one of the food court chairs. I waited for Cry to answer.

"Hey friend," I heard Cry say as he answered."Are you off of the plane?"

"Yeah! I'm in the food court," I said,trying to ignore all of the loud people around me.

"Okay. I'm on my way. I'll be there in about 20 minutes," Cry said." Stay where you are and I'll come find you when I get there."

"Thanks Cry," I murmured before I hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket, a small smile on my face and waited for my friend to arrive. I had one hand on my luggage and I watched as people swarmed around me.

Ryan's POV

I left my house and got into my car and started driving to the airport. I was thinking about what Felix and I could do while he was here. I would definantly try to cheer him up in any way that I could.

I eventually got to the airport. I drove around for a while to find a place to park. I eventually found an open space. I turned off the car and got out. I started making my way inside. Once I was inside I started searching for Pewdie. He was at a food court,that much I knew,but this airport was huge and it had many food courts in it. After a while of wandering around and getting weird glances thrown at me for me wearing my mask I eventually found a group of people in one spot. That's strange, I thought. I inched closer until I saw Pewdie.

Pewdie was smiling, taking some pictures with some people and greeting them. I strayed back and watched silently. Eventually the crowd started walking away. Once they cleared out Pewdie spotted me.

"Cry!" Pewds exclaimed. He grabbed his luggage and walked over to me. Once he was by me, he dropped his luggage and engulfed me into a hug. I was shorter than him,but not by much. I hugged him back.

"Hey friend," I said with a small smile. We broke away from each other. I looked up at Pewdie. "Do you need help carrying your luggage," I asked.

"If you don't mind," Pewdie said. I shook my head.

"I don't mind," I said. I picked up his suitcase."Come on. Let's go." I said. I started walking back to the parking lot. Pewdie followed close beside me. I walked out of the airport doors and looked around for the car. I eventually found it and led Pewds over to it.

"You can put your suitcase and anything else you brought in the backseat," I said. I opened the back door and put his suitcase on the seat. Pewdie nodded and put his laptop bag beside the suitcase and closed the door.

I got into the driver's side of the car and put my seatbelt on. Pewdie got into the passeger's side and put on the seatbelt as well. I started the car and started driving to my house. I took a quick glance at Pewds and then shifted my gaze back to the road.

"How was your flight," I asked,trying to start a conversation.

"It was okay. It was very long and noisy like most planes are," Pewdie murmured. I knew how that was. I've been on enough flights to know that they're pretty much the same. Most of the time there is always a kid crying.

"Thanks for this bro," Pewdie murmured."This really helps."

"Pewdie,I'm your friend. You don't have to thank me,but you're welcome," I said. I quickly looked over at him before looking back at the road. I was glad that I was able to help him somewhat. Eventually we got to the house."We're here," I said as I pulled into the driveway. I turned off the car and got out. I opened the back door and grabbed pewdie's suitcase. He got out as well and grabbed his laptop bag. I closed the door and led him inside. When you enter the house the living room is to the left and the kitchen is across to the right. There is a hallway with a laundry room down to the left and a set of stairs that lead upstairs.

"Come on. Let me show you where you'll be staying," I said. Pewdie followed behind me as I led him upstairs.Once we were upstairs I led him to a room on the left."This is your room. Mine is on the other side of the hallway. Each of the bedrooms have a bathroom in it," I said. Pewdie nodded.

"Sounds good," he murmured and walked into the room. He set his laptop case down beside the bed. I walked in and put his suitcase on the bed. Pewdie looked around before glancing over at me."You have a nice house," he said.

"Thanks," I said."Do you need help unpacking your things," I asked. Pewdie nodded.

"Yeah. Thanks Cry," he said with a small smile.

"No problem Pewds," I said.