When I started walking down the stairs, I heard the front door open and close.

So now he decides to show up?

I crossed my arm over my chest as I reached down the stairs.

"Is that how you greet me?" He grinned as I just stood in the last step of the stairs staring at him.

He opened his arms and I sighed going into them.

"Your kids are driving me crazy."

He chuckled. "So when they are cute and cuddly, they are your kids. But when they turn into monsters they are mine."

"Yes." I nodded against his chest.

"What happened?"

I sighed pulling away slowly. "Don't worry. I took care of it."

"I'm sure you did." He smiled kissing my forehead.

"Hi dad." Jason yelled from the kitchen.

"Hi dad." Seb repeated.

"Stop imitating me." Jason said angrily.

"I was not." Seb snapped back. "He is my dad too."

I smiled shaking my head. "We need to change kids."

Hunter chuckled lightly. "Where's Elena?"

"In her room. Punished." I explained pointing at the stairs. 

"I told you they were monsters." He said lowly.

I laughed lightly. "That's because they look like you."

"True." He nodded before grabbing my hand and started walking up the stairs.
"I need to talk to you about something important."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "What?"

He didn't answer and just continued walking up the stairs and toward our bedroom.

He closed the door as we walked and looked at him confused. "You're starting to scare me. What's wrong?"

"Kevin." He said taking his jacket off.

My heart jumped. "Please don't tell me he escaped." I said nervously.

"No. He didn't."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Then what is it?"

"His biological parents had another kid. Kevin has a brother." He said.

"What? Do we know him?"

"No. I can't seem to find anything about him after his eighteenth birthday. He might have changed his name."

"But Kevin didn't have any contact with him, right? Or we could have known. But why is it important. It's not like that brother of his has done something."

"Ella, most of the money Kevin stole were transferred into an account in Greece. We didn't have any knowledge of where it was. We couldn't find where it was until someone decided to unlock that account. And someone did a couple of days ago."