Chapter 18

After showering, I wore my night dress. I wore a robe and made my way to Jason's room. I quietly opened the door to see him fast asleep.
The only problem is that his head is off the bed.
I chuckled before making my way to him to put him correctly in the bed. I kissed his forehead and turned to leave the room.
I closed the door and sighed leaning against it.

I sighed thinking about my early conversation with my son. If only he could understand that things happened. Things he can't understand. He is too young. He usually asks me if we're going to live with Hunter. Or why don't we live with him if he's back?

I looked at the door across the hallway wondering if Hunter was asleep.
I shook my head and went downstairs. I went to the living-room and jumped when I saw Hunter on the phone in front of of big glass door.
I shook my head and went to the kitchen to find my computer on the counter.

"Great". I whispered walking to it. Now I can check my mails so I won't have to do it tomorrow.
I opened it and started through them. Nothing new. Nothing interesting, except for the shipment.

"Are You okay?".
I jumped when I felt his chest on my back.

"Stop being sneaky". I whispered putting my hand on my chest. "Yes. I'm fine".

"Sure?".

I closed my computer and turned to face him.

"I'm fine".

He shook his head pushing my hair to the back before resting his hand on my cheek. I sighed leaning against his touch.

"He doesn't understand everything". I said quietly.

"Everything's gonna be fine". He said looking into my eyes.

"For him to understand? How Can you be so sure?". I asked as he placed a kiss on my cheek then my jaw.

"I just am. That is if you forgive me". He assured before pressing his lips on mine.
His hands slowly went down to my waist pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth allowing him entrance. He pulled me even closer taking a fist full of my hair.
I moaned against his lips and pulled his hair for air. He lifted me up placing me on the counter before crashing his lips on mine again.
I pulled away and turned my face taking a deep breath as he attacked my neck.

"Don't you dare leave any mark". I said panting pulling his hair.
He groaned pulling away. He ran his thumb over my swollen lip looking at me.

He pressed his forehead against mine. I pulled away lightly looking at him.

"Give me another chance". He said softly putting a piece of hair behind my ear. "Please". He pleaded. "Let me make it better". He whispered his breath fanning my face.

"Hunter". I sighed. "I- I don't know".

"I was an idiot. I know. I was a fucking idiot. I was blind. I was jealous".

I gulped. "Hunter-".

"At least, we can try to make it work again. Let me make it up to You". He said.

I fought back a smile looking at him.
Hunter has always been the worst when it come to words or love declaration. I still remember how he asked me to marry him.

I love you, You love me, so please marry me, That were his only words.

The place was beautiful. It was at his beach house and there were roses everywhere and candals.
Like I said He had always been the worst with words and his face is always hard to read. So if he tells you something, believe it because He is anything but a liar. That's for sure.

"What are you smiling at?". He asked making me look at him.

I shook my head. "We'll see what time does". I said touching his cheek.

He sighed and picked me up before walking out of the kitchen and to the living-room.
He sat on the long couch and pulled me in between his legs pressing my back against his chest. I put my legs on the couch leaning against him.

"I want to do something to make him stop thinking about the divorce". I sighed as he interwined his fingers with mines.

"Humm. Maybe Disneyland Paris". He whispered pecking my neck.

I raised my eyebrows and turned my head to look at him. He smirked and gave me a brochure.

"Maybe I booked a trip for Paris at the end of the month since he will on vacation next week". He said.

"Oh my God". I gasped smiling big. "He is going to love it". I said looking at him.

"Only him". He smirked pulling closer to him. "Aren't you obsessed with Disney anymore?".

I chuckled. "I am not obsessed". I smiled looking at the brochure. "I love it".

"My pleasure". He smiled kissing my cheek.

I smiled and put the brochure on the table. "I'll tell him tomorrow".

"Can I ask you a question?". He asked.

"Uh oh".

"Have you been with someone since the divorce?".

"Umh. Yeah. I have been married for a year". I said teasingly and he snorted.

"Yeah sure". He said sarcastically.

"What?". I raised my eyebrows looking at him. "You think I wouldn't have married someone if I wanted to".

"No. You just can't legally be married to two men".

I rolled my eyes. "Yes. But I'm not married to anyone".

"Think again". He mumbled.

"What?".

"What if the divorce papers were never sent?". He asked and I quickly turned my head to look at him confused.

"What are You talking about?".

"What if they accidentally fell in the fireplace the day you signed them?". He asked and my eyes widened.

"Hunter". I said in a warning tone pulling away from his chest. His grip tightened around me to keep me from moving further .
"What the hell do you mean?".

"What if we're still married?".

Has this man gone crazy?