Chapter 22

"Are we really going to fly?". Jason asked for the hundredth time since we got in the limo jumping on his seat. "And with birds?".

"What if I tell you it will higher than birds?". Hunter looked up from his computer.

"Really?". He exclaimed jumping on his seat again. "When are we getting to the plane?".

"Soon". I smiled going closer to Hunter.
I closed his computer and took it out if his hands. He looked at me raising his eyebrow.
"No working". I said taking my seat back and putting the computer beside me.

He leaned back staring at me with a defeated expression.
I shrugged turning my gaze to Jason.

"Mom. I want to get up". He said trying to take his seatbelt off.

"No". I said and he sighed pouting.

"Where are getting in the plane?". He asked again.

"We just got here. In twenty minutes". Hunter said.

"How many people are going to be in the plane?". He asked jumping again.

"Just you, me and your mom".

"Really? I was thinking it would be like a million people?". He said dramatically opening his arms.

Hunter chuckled. "Yes. But this one belongs to us".

"Really?". He exclaimed in awe and I laughed lowly looking at his expression.
"Mommy. I want to seat with you". He whined trying to take his seatbelt off again.
I sighed and went closer to him taking it off. I took him in my arms sat back down. I kissed his forehead and he layed his head on my chest.

I looked at Hunter to see him looking at us raising his eyebrows.

"What?". I asked and he shook his head.

We spent the rest of the car ride in a comfortable silence.
The car soon stopped moving and I ran my hand through Jason's hair.

"We're here". I whispered and he quickly pulled away looking at the window.

"WOW". He screamed moving closer to the window.

"Let's go". Hunter smiled opening the door and getting out. Jason ran to him as I grabbed his bag and my purse.
I got out when Hunter took my hand. I smiled at him and looked around.

"Where is Jason?". I asked and he chuckled pointing at the plane.
I looked and saw Jason quickly walking up the stairs. I chuckled and we followed him.

"I wonder how he will react when you tell him you're pregnant". He said and I felt his hand on my lower back.

"I don't know". I sighed.

*********

"Look mommy. We are higher than the clouds". Jason said excitedly looking down.

He has been looking out for an hour now.

"Okay we can go down now". He said and I laughed.

"Honey. There is still seven hours left". I said.

He pouted and yawned.

"Sleepy?". I asked and he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Come here baby". I said taking him.
"I'll put him to sleep". I told Hunter and he nodded as I made my way to the bedroom.
I walked in and put him in bed and layed next him.

When I was sure he was sleeping, I walked out of the room.

"He's asleep?". Hunter asked and I nodded.

He beckoned me over and I slowly made my way to him. I stopped in front of him and he pulled on his laps kissing my cheek.

"When are you going to tell him?". He asked putting his hand on my stomach.

"Soon. But I don't know when exactly". I sighed  wrapping an arm around his neck. "Maybe after Paris". I said and he nodded smiling.

"This should be fun". He smirked. "The kid hates sharing".

"And where did he take it from?". I smiled.

"I really have no idea". He shrugged innoncently brushing his lips against my neck. I sighed when I felt him press a kiss on my neck.

"I need to ask you something". I mumbled.

"Mhhmm".

"Who made the video?". I asked looking at him.

"I have my idea. I just need to know who he was working with and why. Then I'll make him pay myself". He said coldly making me shiver.

"But who?". I asked again.

He sighed. "Ella-".

"No, Tell me". I demanded.

He sighed before telling me a name.
I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you sure?". I asked looking down.

"Absolutly".

"But why would he do that?". I asked still not believing it.

"That's what I'm trying to find out". He said coldly clenching his jaw. "And if he thinks I don't know what he's doing, then he is wrong and he will pay for it".

I looked at him slowly. "Maybe You should do some more researches".

"Stella. I'm a hundred percent sure it's him. He betrayed me. He will certainly pay for it".
He sighed. "Let's not talk about this anymore".

I nodded and looked down.

"I don't want you to worry yourself about it". He said kissing my lips. "We're going to see Nick". He said.

I gasped and my eyes widened. "Really?". I asked smiling big. He nodded.

Nick is Hunter's bestfriend. He moved in Italy six years ago. He is so amazing.

***No one's POV***

"He's gone". He said running in the office. "He left with them".

"That's what I thought". The man smirked leaning against his chair. "We have to take advantage of his absence".

"You are taking risks. I still thinks it's dangerous. It's not easy to get him. What if he finds out?".

"You fucking coward. You're scared of that bastard. That's your problem". He said angrily standing up.

Just then a woman came in making him smirk.

"Here's my favourite partner". He smirked taking her hand and kissing the top.

"I thought the first part of the plan would have been done before they leave for Paris". She said raising an eyebrow.

"Don't worry. Their absence will just make one part easier. But the problem is they will have time to make up their stupid marriage". He said angrily.
"Did You try to talk to Stella?". He asked.

"Yes. Don't worry. My daughter will always do whatever her mommy wants if it is to make me happy". Donna smirked leaning back.

"How are you so sure?".

"She didn't tell Hunter about my visit when I asked her not to". She smirked seating on the chair. "Now Tell me what I have to do".