Chapter 33

**Hunter's picture **

*** Stella's POV ***

I woke up to a hand going through my hair. I opened my eyes slowly, expecting to see Hunter, but gasped at the person in front of me.

"Mom". I said quickly sitting up.

"Stella". She said with a blank face.

I looked around nervously. It was already dark outside.
"How did you get in here?".

"Is that how you greet me? You haven't seen me in months".

I looked at her not saying anything. "Hunter told me everything". I said looking at her expecting a reaction from her.

"I told you not to trust him, Stella. What did he tell you?".

"All the things you did". I said narrowing my eyes at her. "What would you do that? What did I do to you. You are my mother".

"Yes I am your mother. Which is why you shouldn't believe the man who hurt you the most over me". She replied sharply.
"You are my daughter. Why would I do anything to hurt you?".

I shook my head lightly. "You're trying to play with my mind, aren't you? Sorry. It's not working". I snapped.
"You did it".

"He is lying for God's sake. You want me to have problems with things I didn't do?". She said loudly, her eyes started watering.

I looked away. "Mom, please don't cry".

"Then believe me". She cried.
"They want to hurt me. Why would you believe Hunter over me?".

I sighed, still not looking at her. "Mom-".

"Hunter is dangerous, believe me. You have no idea what this man is capable of".

"Oh I know what he is capable of. I married him". I said looking at her.

"So you should know that he is going to hurt me for things I didn't do". She said wiping her tears.