"Yes airport we're flying home. I'm not sitting in the car for hours listening to the love birds bicker at each other," he sighs and I know his hands are running through his hair in frustration.

"Okay, that's fine I guess. I'll see you then, I love you." my stomach turns when I hear sniffles coming from the other end of the phone. "Harry...I'm okay I promise please don't cry." My eyes a swell at the brim with tears.

"I know and I'm glad you are, I was just worried he'd do what..." he pauses. "I'll see you soon okay, I love you and please stay with Niall." I nod and realize he can't see me and tell him I will, I love you again and hang up handing Niall his phone. I send him a slight smiles, thanking him and stand up.

"Is he always like that?" Niall asks as i stand up and turn away from him slipping his shirt from my body. He's gay it shouldn't be a big deal right?

"Um, I do have a bathroom you know." I slip the dress over my body and remove his boxers. I turn to face him and his hands are slapped over his eyes. I let out a small giggle, "Niall you're gay and being with a man who makes me feel like the most beautiful women in the world, I'm more confident than I've ever been. It's not a big deal." I move his hands from his eyes and place a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you again, if you didn't answer the door I would probably be somewhere with that bastard. You saved me from danger and I'm grateful Niall."

"You're welcome, anything for my friends girl, and by the way I'm bisexual. Harry's a lucky lad." He smirks and I slap his arm. "Why were you in my clothes anyways?"

"I had a bad dream, woke up drenched in sweat, you were asleep so I found some clothes in your room. I hope that's okay." I looks down fixing my dress.

"Yeah it's chill, you just look really sexy in my clothes. Just don't let Harry know I said that he'll kill me." My cheeks slightly burn from his compliment and I can't help but smile. Savy what the hell? My subconscious screams at me. What he's not bad looking. I wouldn't even mind...Okay Savy your hormones are out of whack stop.

"I won't promise you that, but if it counts your not that bad either. Don't take that to your head either." I shake my head and grab his clothes from the floor handing them to him.

"I'll run these to the back room, wait by the door then we'll leave yeah?" I nod and wait by the door and think about seeing my man.

Harry's POV

"No, it's good, I already got the tickets. I will Cara...Thanks God your my sister or I'd cuss you out for that. Liam please make it home safe with her please." I sit back on the airport seat sighing.

"Always mate. We have to go now we're going through a..." and the line when dead a few minutes received a text saying the phone got cut off when they went through a tunnel. I tuck my phone away and wait till I see her. Which isn't very long when a tall brunette sits down into my lap and wrapper warm body around mine. She's wearing her dress from last night and it's  slightly torn. I can only imagine how that happened. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer hiding my face in her neck kissing it and slightly nipping at it. I've missed her. I was so worried all night I constantly texted Niall, but I stopped once I figured he fell asleep. Speaking of sleep obedient catch any last night I'm b sure the bags are noticeable under my eyes. Savannahs fingers lace into my hair and she pulls my head up so our lips touch. The kiss is heated and if we weren't in the middle of the airport right now in would probably take her here. I know she's thinking it it too, as her fingers move down my chest to theorem of my shirt. I hate Theo have to stop this, but we can safe this for the plane ride home. I grab her wrists and hold them in place and pull away from the kiss resting my forehead against hers. Of course she's pouting, I Shake my head back and forth and smiles finally happy to have her safe and in my arms.

"I was about to call TCA and tell them two people were fornicating in the middle of the airport." Niall laughs and I flip him off.

"That wouldn't stop me, I'm sure she'd enjoy it." There it is that beautiful smile I first saw when I first encountered her. I could help but lean in once more and kiss her. "You'd love it." I whisper against them and she giggles. "I'm glad to have you back baby, " I look over at Niall "and thanks again mate, Zayn isn't as smart as he thinks he is. He knows where you v live why would he bring her out into the middle of no where." He just shrugs.

"He's dumb always has been, I don't even know why I was friends with his crazy ass...you're welcome though." Savannah moves from my lap and leans into my side and places my arm around her shoulders. "I'm going to head out then, dad can't be himself for long. I'm sure I'll see you two around yeah?"

"Of course Niall, they guy who saved my life will always be a friend of mine. Maybe you could fly over and come to my dance recital?" He looks between Savannah and I asking permission. He doesn't need it from me I don't mind.

"Uh, yeah sure that sounds fun." His hands run through his hair am as his phone goes off. "I'll see you guys soon, Savannah I'll text you." I watch as he leaves, Savannahs head on my shoulder. I'm so glad, ecstatic even to have my love back. She's, in all honesty my everything.

"So Niall isn't gay Harry, he's bisexual," her chin rests on my shoulder looking up at me.

"Its the same thing isn't it." I shrug, she shakes her head.

"Not at all Harry you goon, he likes men and women equally. He kinda saw me naked...and called me sexy. No big deal." Whoa what the fuck!

"No big deal, your kidding right, I'm the only guy who gets to touch you, look at you and anything the involve you-" I was cut off by her lips against mine and I instantly melted into her, not forgetting what he said to her and the fact he saw her naked. I'll deal with him later as of now I'm going to get on the plane and take my girlfriend home with me.

Omfg it's been forever since I've updated. not much happened in this chapter it's kinda just a filler really. I'm sorry if it sucks it most likely does. But anyways, I love Niall's character. There will be more of him for sure. I don't really know what else to say honestly except obsolete this while I I'm at work. That means I'm writing on my phone so there may be misspelling and grammar problems. Sorry I just was in the mood to write. Well enjoy love you guys.

ohhhhh and thank you cookbook much for the 14k read!!!!!

PLEASE VOTE
AND COMMENT