Chapter 41

Savy's POV

My hands are tied tightly to the bed post and my mouth is taped shut. I'm in a large bed with white sheets but as I turn my head slightly to the left the bed is stained red I start to panic as my eyes move further, seeing blood spattered on the wall. I scream through the tape, tears pricking at my eyes. Harry's body is lifeless next to me, pale and cold as my leg skims against his. I try to break free of my restraints but its impossible they are to tight. My vision is blurry from my tears and my body aches. The door to the room I'm in opens having a light beam over the bed making my lifeless boyfriend more visible and it only cause my vision to get worse. A dark figure walks towards me and i try to kick at them and as he gets closer I see that its Zayn with a smug grin across his face. I kick at his chest and he just laughs at me. 

"You silly, silly girl you didn't think you would get away that easily did you?" he traces his finger over my cheek and I yank it away. "Don't fucking turn away from me you bitch!" he screams and slaps me hard across the face. 

My body jolts up from the couch and for a second I forget where I am. Niall is still fast asleep and I am now covered in sweat. I stand up and stumble down the hall and find the bathroom right away. I shut door behind me an lean against the sink looking at my reflection in the mirror. The bag under my eyes are blacker than night and I honestly look sick. I turn the faucet on and lean down splashing cold water over my face to cool me down. Flashes of the dream flood my head, Harry's body lifeless beside me. All because fucking Zayn! I slam my hand against the sink in anger. I need to remind myself that was only just a dream. I exit the bathroom searching for Niall's room and when I do i head straight to his dresser I find there a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. If Harry was here he would not approve of me wearing another guys clothes but Niall is gay it shouldn't matter. I slip from my dress staying in my bra and panties and pull on the shorts and the t-shirt heading back out to the living room. Niall is still asleep as i get back under the covers and drift back to sleep.

***

"Yeah...she's still sleeping...Dude let her sleep...Harry you're annoying and difficult." I hear Niall say. I want to open my eyes but I'm so tired and worn out that i fall back asleep only to be woke up by the light shake Niall gives me. 

"Hey, love I'm sorry I have to wake you up according to you compulsive loser boyfriend." 

"Hey I heard that." I hear Harry's small yet loud voice say through the phone. I take the phone from Niall and press it to my ear.

"Yes, my compulsive, overly protective, boyfriend that I love so dearly." I giggle sitting up slowly grabbing the back of my head groaning. 

"Is everything okay? How are you feeling? Did you sleep okay?." he ask to many questions to quickly and it cause me to groan again.

"I feel like I got yanked from a SUV by my hair and slammed to the ground, so i feel like shit and no not really i had a-" I pause and think if i should tell him or not about the dream. "I had a nightmare, It was absolutely horrible." I sigh pushing my hair from my face resting my elbows on thighs. 

"Well you don't have to tell me about it if unless you feel like you need to.." I shake my head knowing he cant see me. 

"No, its not something i plan on sharing for a while. When am I going to see you?" I look over at Niall and he has my dress in one hand and keys in the other. 

"Soon, Niall is going to bring you to the airport." Wait what?!

"Airport?" I sit back as Niall brings my dress to me laying it on my lap. I'm sure he's curious as to why I'm in his clothes.