Chapter 34

Harry's POV

"Get the fuck up!" I hear a female voice scream. "You have twenty-five minutes to get up, get packed and get dressed before we leave your dirty ass here." Really Cara. I groan and roll over on my stomach resting on my elbows. 

"Its fucking four in the morning Cara get the hell out!" I flip her off. She didn't like that very much because the next thing i know she beating me with a pillow. "What the fuck Cara!" I jump out of the bed and her hands slap to cover her eyes. 

"Oh my god Harry put some fucking clothes on for fuck sake's!" I look down and exactly what I expected I am naked.

"Harry..Oh my god." Savannah walks out of the bath room, her eyes wide. I quickly run into the closet shutting the door behind me. MY fucking sister just saw my dick! Jesus fucking Christ i wasn't even thinking. I run my fingers through my hair and grab some sweat, no way in hell am I riding in a damn car for four hours in my tight ass jeans. I pull those on along with my hoodie and my blue beanie. 

"Uh, Harry could you grab some of my clothes and the bag under the dresser please. " I hear Savannah as through the door. I seriously hope Cara is downstairs with Liam by now because I don't think i can face her right this second. I grab some clothes of mine and Savy's and place them in the bag she asked me to grab. 

"Cara is downstairs by the way so you can come out now." she giggles and i shake my head. As i step out of the closet Savannah i looking down at her feet smiling. 

"It wasn't funny." I snap. "she's my sister and she just saw my full on morning hard on. Fucking perfect." She laughs even harder this time grabbing her stomach. "You seriously think that's funny she is going to be traumatized when she finds out that i'm really her brother, and oh god..." I shake my head. I grab everything we need , chargers, tooth brushes, everything, check. Savannah and i make our way downstairs and Liam and Cara are sucking face once again on the couch. Do they every stop. 

They never will.

Shut up I know. "Excuse me!" The two body that were once on the couch are now standing up, one fixing her hair and the other wiping his mouth off. "Now that that's done with can we go?" 

"Uh," Liam stutters running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah..." His cheeks are flushed and this is honestly a different side that I've seen of Liam and I don't know whether I should like it or not. 

"Cara really likes him Harry." Savannah says once they exit the room going outside. 

"I see that now, I've never seen Liam like this ever with a girl. Its normally a one time thing for him." 

"Kinda sounds familiars doesn't it." she smiles kissing me on the cheek. Shes talking about me. I was just always a one time guy preying on virgins and getting them to give me something they should cherish for the rest of their lives till they find that right person. Who knew the girl I tried to play my little game was the one I would fall in love with? Its quite fascinating how things like that work. "Lets go Harry, remember no more thinking lets just have fun." She intertwines our fingers dragging me out the front door and to Liams Jeep. Cara is in the back and liam is in the drivers seat. Savannah climbs in the back and I can't help but admire the short shorts she is wearing. She notices and wiggles her finger and mouths "down boy". Laughing, I climb in the passenger seat buckling up. 

"Who's fucking ready to party!!" Cara cheers grabbing on to the back of Liam's leaning in between us. "I heard about this huge lake house party on the outskirts of France we are definitely going there." I roll my eyes, she has always been a huge partier. She so outgoing and that's probably why we've been pretty good friends. She wasn't okay with my choices when it came to girls but she ignored it most of the time. "So how about it losers, party or no party."