Chapter Four

Savy’s POV

After Harry stormed out of the bathroom I decided it was time to leave, walking out the bathroom I see Harry in a crowd of people, I headed to the front door, checking my phone It read it was 7:30 Oh no, Dad! I picked up my pace walking to my car, I see a tow truck lifting my car on its hook.

“What the hell is going on!” I spoke, not caring what my attitude was.

“Sorry Miss you parked in a no parking zone.“ The man said, writing on a notepad, Then ripping it off handing it to me “Have a nice night.” He said with a grin on his face, I crumpled the ticket .

“At Least let me get my stuff !” I protested, He nodded I quickly grabbed my bag with my old clothes in them, Putting the bag over my shoulder I watched as the tow truck drive away with my car, leaving me on the street .

“Just my fucking luck.” I said kicking a rock my feet began to walk down the dark street. The sound of the party echoes the silent street, probably bothering neighbors . I took out my ear buds , plugin them in my phone ,letting the sound of the music through my ear buds take over my mind.

About a few minutes later, I see bright lights heading my direction, I covered my eyes in hopes i can see the car and hoping it was someone i knew.

“Savy!” Yelled a deep voice from a window, I knew exactly who it was and I was not pleased. A black range rover began to slow down next to me, stalking me. Turning my head I see Harry with a big ass smirk on his face.

“Having car troubles Saunders?” He said, slowing the car more, I began to walk faster not paying attention to him.

“Come on Savy, I know your feet must be killing  you."

He was right, my feet were killing me. My eyes looked at the green eyed boy, the reflection of his stereo system reflected off of him,I looked around the small area we were in, When all of a sudden the range rover came to a stop, Harry reached over the passenger seat opening the door. At least he has a little bit of class.

“Well are you gonna get in ?” He asked  

Harry's POV

Before I got the chance to go make sure Savy was okay. Wait what? Never mind.

Jessica blocked my view from were Savy was standing.

"Hey Styles." She wrapped her and around my neck but I quickly pulled them away. Her eyebrows knitted together and her bottom lip stuck out bit.

"No. You know I'm not interested." I said sternly.

"But Harry I'm horny and drunk pwease!" She whined. She palmed my Dick in her hands causing me to shiver.

No Harry you want Savannah. My conscience told me. It was right as much as I wanted to take Jessica upstairs I couldn't and I can't. I pushed Jessica to the side and ran out the front door.

Looking around, there was no sign of her.

Stupid Harry. "Shut up!" I scream. I made a few people jump that were just arriving to the party. I ignored their stares and headed to my car.  I notice a familiar figure walking down the street. Savannah!