Chapter 20

Songs for this chapter:

Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

Harry's POV.

Ugh, what do I fucking wear. I searched my messy closet looking for a decent outfit all I could find is a black button up shirt, I groaned in frustration. I hate button ups, swiftly I put on the shirt buttoning it only leaving three buttons undone showing my inked chest To top it off some black skinny jeans. "This will fucking do." I said to myself looking at my reflection. My Mind is running wild. What's going to happen? Will she be there? My heart is seriously about to jump out from my chest and jump off the nearest cliff. Why am i so nervous? I run my fingers through my tousled hair and stare into the now fixed mirror. I miss her, i want to see her, its my birthday. Did she forget? Fuck! I need to stop thinking and just go and see what happens. I walk out of my room and down the stairs and as I'm passing the door the bell rings. Its probably Liam. But i was wrong. Its her. I'm in complete shock i thought...but..She's here. 

 "Savannah?" No dip shit its casper. 

"Hi, Harry" She quietly says. Just that alone makes my heart skip a beat. "I..umm...Made you a cake." she holds up a small round chocolate cake with "Happy Birthday Harry" on it. She made me a cake. 

I smile. "Thanks. Do you want to come in?"

"I thought you would never ask. Of course." I step aside and let her in and as she passes me her sent of something sweet fills my nostrils. I miss this, I miss her. 

"Come, we can put that in the kitchen."  I lead her into the kitchen and she places the cake on the counter. She turns and opens her mouth but I stop her by placing my index finger over lips. 

"Savannah, I love you, I don't know why i didn't say it before. Maybe because I was scared. But you leaving me for a second time made me realize how much i really do love you. Yes its only been what a week? And you've left me twice within that time period and I'm not letting that happen again." I grab her waist and lift her up onto the counter stepping between her legs. " You, Savannah are the best thing that's happened to me, you make me feel things I've never felt. For gods sake Savy i was just planning on bringing you home last Friday and fucking you. But now I'm completely and madly in love with you."  I look straight into her beautiful big hazel eyes and i can tell she fighting back tears. This women, this girl, is the sunshine in my life. She helps me find my way through the dark. She's my other half. I lean in and place a soft kiss on her trembling lips. She's now full on sobbing.

"H-harry, I love you, I want to come back, I want you." She cups my face in her tiny hands and kisses me ..Hard, with passion. Its filled with so many emotions and its driving me crazy. I want her, I need to be as close to her as i possibly can. 

"Harry." she whispers into my lips. "Please...Please make love to me." And there's my answer. I rest my forehead against hers and place a sweet kiss on the tip of her nose. "I love you, Harry." she smiles. I'm messing with the hem of her dress. 

"I love you, Savannah." her smile grows. "Is this dress new?" I ask and she nods. "I love it baby." I peck her lips quickly and wrap her legs around her waist. I carry her to the living room and set her down in front of the glowing fire place. I grab the blanket from the couch and lay it on on the floor. She giggles.