Chapter 30

Savy's POV

I woke up to this uncomfortable hospital bed being empty. And I being the person that I am begin to panic. But when I find Harry sitting across the room my panic is silenced. He has his head bowed slightly and I notice he is reading, reading the letter.

I'm still slightly confused on why his mother waited. I'm still shocked that one of my good friends, is in fact the sister of my boyfriend. Its taken a damn letter for me to figure that out. I'm mean now its quite obvious that they are related the curly hair, green eyes and not to mention the smile. No wonder Cara had the guys at school practically bow down to her feet without her saying to do so. She is beautiful. Just like the man I feel in love with.

"Oh, you're awake, I'm sorry if I-"

"You didn't, I just thought maybe you left. But then I saw you were reading the letter I didn't want to disturb you." I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and watch as his eyes move to the letter.

"I have a sister, who I've known since what secondary school," he shakes his head "its just so much to put my head around, she's been here most my life and all this time she was my sister."

Harry's POV

I fold the letter up and place it back in my pocket. I'm so overwhelmed with information and being stuck in this damn hospital is not helping my mind from finding space to store all this new found information. As soon as the doctors give us the thumbs up to leave we are out of here.

Savannah sits silent looking down at her hands that are in her lap. Right now I think that's what I need, silence. Just so I can think clearly with out any interruptions. My head feels like its about to explode, the thoughts were interrupted when I heard Savannah getting up from her bed, I quickly jolted up "Savannah what are you doing!"  She smiles.

"Harry calm down, I'm just going to the bathroom. I'm fine to walk." She said walking past me placing a gentle kiss on my cheek, causing it to burn. Her touch settled my nerves, my head followed Savannah as she continued to walk to the bathroom my eyes wandered down to her ass which was exposed by her hospital gown. Honestly I don't think she even realized, I chuckled once the door closed behind her I must say that women can distract me from anything. My head snapped when I noticed a male doctor walk in, Hello ever heard of knocking? 

"Hello, I'm here to check on -" He stops looking down at his clipboard, "Savannah Saunders" 

"She's in the bathroom." I said pointing to the door, my feet began to pick up walking past the doctor. Savannah slowly opened the door, jumping slightly at the sight of me. I took her arm helping her back to the bed, only making sure that the doctor doesn't look at what is mine... 

"Thank you baby" Savannah said kissing my cheek, I sat next to her the tall doctor looks down at his clipboard again, his eyes scanning it .I really just want to take Savy home and I'm pretty sure she wants to leave too . 

"Well Ms. Saunders it seems your blood levels are regular, and - " He stopped flipping the papers "If I can just have you sign here, you are free to go." He said, with a smile handing Savannah the papers. She quickly signed it, handing them back. Finally, honestly I'm relieved that she can leave we both can finally go home. 

"Well then I let you both be on your way then, You take care of this one Yeah Harold?" Said the doctor, I rolled my eyes nodding, "I will doc," and with that he left. Savannah had already gotten off her bed and began to change in her clothes. 

"I cant wait to go home." She said putting on her, well my t-shirt. I smiled, bending down grabbing the bag "Come on baby lets take you home." 

~