Chapter 9

Harry's POV

Alright Harry when you get inside don't act suspicious just act normal. I tell my self but of course my fucking conscience always has to butt in.

What if she asks you Harry, you know she will.

I really need to find my conscience's mute bottom because he is starting to get on my last fucking nerve.

I push the key into the front door and it unlocks. Please let her be asleep. I push the door open and walk inside shutting the door behind me and hang up my book bag.

"Hey!" Okay Harry act normal. I look over to Savannah leaning over the top of the couch smiling at me. No matter how much I deny it that smile of hers gets me every time.

"Hey beautiful." I say causing her cheeks to blush a light red.

I know she called and texted but I had left my phone in the car while I was working. She was most likely worried sick and wants to kill me. I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt a pair of small arms wrap around my neck and pull me closer.

I places my hand on the small of her back looking down at her.

"I mi-" I cut her off by bringing my lips to hers. I missed her. I missed her kiss. And I was only gone for a few hours. This kiss is sweet yet slightly heated as she runs her fingers through the nape of my neck.

"I missed you too." I rested my forehead against hers I watched her smile grow. So I stole another kiss but this time I grabbed her thighs picking her up and wrapping them around my torso. I walked to the kitchen trying my best to watch where I was going.

"Harry.." She breathed.

"Yeah..baby?" Her eyes widened at my pet name for her but right now I could care less.

"I made dinner." I looked up from her gaze roaming my eyes around the kitchen and sure enough there was food sitting on the counter waiting for me. I walked over placing her down on the counter.

"You didn't have to." I pushed the single strand of hair behind her ear.

"I..just figured you would be hungry after work." Here is comes the questions. I watched her jump off the counter and grab a plate and filling it with pasta.

"Here. I'm not the best cook but I do make a mean pasta salad." I can feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders when she doesn't bombard me with questions.

"Thank you." I go to walk out of the kitchen but I'm stopped by her pulling on my shirt.

"I thought we could eat in the dining room. It looks like it hasn't been used in a while." I watch her move to the entrance of the dining room with her food.

"There's a reason for that." I snap and walk out of the kitchen and take a seat in front of the TV.

Shit, Harry.

I let out a deep sigh and put my plate down on the coffee table.

"Savy..come here." I watch as she takes slow steps with here head looking down at her food. Damn it Harry.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just since my mum passed I don't eat in there. Come sit." I patted the spot next to me.

...

Twenty minutes went by in complete awkward silence as we ate our food. Which by the way is amazing.

"Uhhh...this was really good Savy..thank you." She just nodded. Why is she being so quite. I don't like it.

“Are you okay Savy.?” I questioned Looking at her She looked at me nodding her head, still silent .

“Savannah?” I placed my hand on hers ,Suddenly I felt a spark run through my hand , and jolts through my body .

My eyes gazed at Savannah, taking in her beauty, beauty that I've never really gave a good look at .

“I missed you Today .” Fell from her lips , I couldn't help but smile showing my dimples . “Well I missed you too .” I did I really did miss her . Looking at the spaces between me and savannah I see we are a little far apart . I didn't like that either, I wanted her to be close to me.

“How was your day, ?”  I asked her scooting a bit closer to her, a smile spread on her lips, her lips so perfect and need them to be on mine.

“It was good, I stayed in all day watched a few shows took a nap nothing special “ I waited for the following question .

“How was yours ?”

I groaned. “It was fine, But I kinda missed a certain girl."  A smirk went on my face, Savy began to blush .then looks down . Oh no, I hope she doesn't think I'm talking about another girl I'm talking about her .

“You know I'm talking about you right Savannah?"

Her eyes finally met mine and she smiled. I watched as she hesitated before she gained the courage to move onto my lap. I grabbed her waist turning her so she was now straddling me. I want to touch her. I want to make her feel something she had never felt before...my hands rest on her hips as we wait to see who is going to make the next move. To my surprise she does. She leans in and kisses  me right below my ear. It immediately sendad the blood rushing to my dick causing it to grow.

She must have noticed because she tried to move away but instead I kept her in place pushing her down on me slightly.

She responded by pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"Fuck...Savy.. You keep doing that..I might just fucking take you right here." She blushed and hid her face in her hands.

"Don't be shy baby." I wrap my fingers around hers and pull her hands from her face placing them at her sides.

"I just want to feel." I tug at the hem of her shirt slipping my hand in walking my fingers up her stomach. I could feel the goose bumps form against the pads of my fingers.

I go to meet her eyes but they are closed and her head is slightly tilted back. She wants more and I'm more than happy to give it to her. 

I place sweet wet kisses on the inside of her neck as a soft moan escapes her lips. Her hands immediately tangle into the nape of my neck.

Just that slight touch sends my Dick into over drive and its now seconds away from ripping my jeans. My hand moves to her back grabbing the clasp of her bra undoing it. I waste no time and grab her breast in my hand. She takes a sharp breath letting the hot ear hit my neck as she let's it out. Her hands squeeze tighter around my neck and she begins to rock her hips back and forth against me.

Holy shit!

(A/N: so there you go just a little smut for you...I'm so excited I'm so proud of this chapter I'm sorry it took a while but I wanted it to be perfect please vote and comment ily guys so much)