children play

2:00 p.m. 

I woke up somewhere around the afternoon and  was kinda starving so I got up and walk down stairs.I went into the kitchen it was so pretty and big it had marveled countertops and a silver fridge and sink. I went to the fridge and open it to see a whole bunch of food and leftovers I was just about to grab some of the leftovers when I heard foot steps.

"hey your awake."he said smiling at me and lean on the side of the wall.

"y-yea umm.. where my mom?"I asked stuttering.

"oh she and dad went out together I mean who wouldn't if their getting married tomorrow."he smirked.

"true umm...(*growl)...."my stomach growled and I stood there with widen eyes staring at him.

"hahaha you're hungry aren't you..cute"he said laughing and walking over to me.

"Ill make something just sit down."he smiled gentle and patted me on the head.

"oh no you don't have to."I said backing away.

"no I insist I have mad cooking skills."he said giggling.

"well okay."I smiled and sunlight gleam in from the window when he saw me smile his eyes got wide and he blushed.

"..just go sit down.."He said still blushing and covering his mouth then pushing his hand over my eyes.I walked over to the long table and sat down and watch him as he cooked it looked like he knew what he was doing it was fun watching him cook just like a real chief, but cuter.

v's pov

"well okay."she smiled and the sunlight gleam through the window and some how made her glow and she was amazingly beautiful.I got embarrassed and covered he eyes up.

"..just go sit down.."I said covering my mouth.She went over to the table and sat I started with the picture of her in my mind.

y/n pov 

He finally finished i was so hungry he set the plate of food in front of my and i started to shove it down my throat.

"hey be careful you're going to choke if you eat like that."He giggled and sat across from me watching me eat he seemed satisfied somehow.I finished and started to get up and walk back to my room when v stopped me and grab my wrist.

"hey you forgot."He grinned.

"and whats that?"I said confused.

"you forgot to give your brother kiss goodnight."he said and his eyes gleam down at me.

"what that's...fine"I kissed his cheek and looked away flustered and he let go of my wrist from shock and I  made a run for it up stairs.

"goodnight."He yelled up the stairs.

"goodnight."I yelled back at him covering my face in my blanket.I fell asleep quickly do to being worn out from running up the stairs.

Next day~

Woke up to my alarm being annoying and ruining my dreams.I finally got up when my brother came barging into my room.

"HEY YOU READY!"he yelled at me then soon blushed as he saw I was in my underwear he ran outside of  my room.I couldn't breath from embarrassment I got dress quickly and went downstairs. When i saw my brother we both started turning red and i sat down to eat my food soon after we were leaving to get on the bus.

"so umm... i'm sorry if i would have know I wouldn't have..umm"he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"i-it's fine really you didn't know..just forget what you saw."I looked at him serious and he nodded his head.

That's the end of that chapter damn what a perv he totally meant to go in her room he had no choice anyways i'm the writer ;) please keep reading thank you <3