Special chapter

"Noona hewp me."

I reach over and help untangle Namjoon. He smile and ran around like he was superman.

Yoongi started to move and open his eyes.

"How was your nap?"

He smile and hug me snuggling his head into my chest.

"Yoongi we can't have you going back to sleep again. You want to try on your costume?"

His eyes lit up and nodded going to put on his costume. Jungkook came over and pout.

"Minnie keeth kithing me."

Jimin pouted and hug me.

"Jungkook you hurt your hyung's feeling he thinks you hate him now."

His eyes widen and try to hug Jimin.

"Minnie hyung. I sowwy."

"Then can I kith you if I wanth to."

He nodded and they hug each other then Jimin kiss him on the cheek making him scrunch up his face. I took a picture and then saw Taehyung struggling with his Joker costume.

"Noona I thinth ith thoo big."

I shook my head and Jin help him put it on. It fits and he came up to me giving a toothless grin.

"Twick or tweat."

"It's not time yet."

He pouted and I ruffle his head.

"But we'll get a lot of candies later."

He smile and kiss my cheek. They all were in their costume.

Jin in his cut up business suit, Hoseok as a skeleton, Namjoon as a vampire, Taehyung as Joker, Jimin as Mickey Mouse wizard, Jungkook as Iron Man, Yoongi in a kumamon outfit.

"Alright get out of the costume."

They whine and I got out of bed.

"Then do you want your costume to be ruin before you get bags full of candy? And tomorrow I'll let you eat more than 10 pieces of candy."

Their eyes lit up and quickly change back into their regular clothes. I went to cook food for them and pour juice into a kid's cup so they don't spill anything. I put their food out and pick each of them up on the chair except Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi. Hoseok could get on himself but he wanted me to pick him up.

I sat down and ate my food glancing at them.

We finish eating and not surprisingly there was a mess. Since Taehyung and Jimin started arguing.

A couple of hours later

I look to see it was 5 and it was time for people to start passing out candy. I was about to tell them to put on their costume when I turn to see them all already in their costume.

"You couldn't wait could you?"

They smile and held their bags up. I painted Jin's face causing the rest to want me to paint their face. So I painted a cute drawing on their cheeks. I pick up Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin and Hoseok held on to my pants while holding hands with Namjoon and Yoongi who held his other hand with Jin.