The Spider Suit

Gwen started stroking his hair and they sat there for a while, just enjoying the silence.

"I-I'm gonna take a shower." Peter whispered and got up, headed towards the bathroom.

She sat and waited, but realised that it'd been a while since he left. So she got up and headed toward the bedroom, she couldn't hear the shower running so she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Peter? You okay?" No response. She furrowed her eyebrows and opened the door. As soon as she saw him, she smiled. He was on the floor, hand on the tap, in his boxers. He had fallen asleep, attempting to put the shower on. Gwen sighed and got down to her knees, caressing his cheek.

"Peter? Babe, wake up.." he just groaned in reply and mumbled something. Gwen sighed, hoisted him up and carried him to bed. She got changed and snuggled up next to him.

"Gwen?"
"Yeah?"
"Thank you.."
She smiled and kissed his forehead. "I've got an idea.."
"What do you mean?"
"Wait here.."

She got up and walked to there closet.

"Gwen what are you doing in there" Peter whined from outside the closet door. She had been in there for over ten minutes! What could a girl possibly need to stay in a closet that long for?!

"Oh hold on bug boy." Gwen hushed his impatience. She heard him groan from the other side and she couldn't help but laugh. He was such a child sometimes, but obviously, she loved him for it.

She was currently changing into his spider man costume. Gwen thought it would be funny to try it on, and maybe tease him a bit.

When she stepped out of the closet, Peter's jaw nearly dropped.

She pretended to pose for him, "so, what do you think? Do I pull off the spider man look?" His eyes were open wide as the sauntered over towards him, where he was sitting on the bed in nothing but a pair of boxers.

He tried to speak but nothing came out, instead he ending up swallowing quite loudly making his Adam's apple bob up and down.

Peter pulled his girlfriend onto his lap making her giggle like a school girl. "Well, mr Parker, me in your suit doesn't happen to be turning you on.. Does it?" She asked him, winking and grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

He let out a soft groan as she wrapped her small hands in his brown hair, tugging slightly just to tease him. "Oh god, you really have no idea what you do to me, Do you?" She chuckled.

"I'm glad I have this effect on you. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to use it to my advantage one day." She winked and slid off of his lap. Walking over to his bag, swaying her hips more than she usually would.

Peter could not take his eyes off of her. The blue and red spandex material was clinging to her body, baggy in certain areas but all around form fitting. He could see the out line of her curves being extenuated and did everything he could to pull his gaze away before she caught him staring.

Gwen was digging through his back pack, looking for his web shooters. When she found one she fumbled with it for a minute, trying to put it around her wrist, but also not wanting to drop it.

Peter couldn't control his laugh when she had pressed a button, apparently the wrong way, and the sticky web material sprayed in all directions, sticking to her face and suit. She huffed in frustration and glared at the idiot laughing on there bed.

He offered to help her figure it out but she was determined to do it herself. After cleaning up the excess webbing she aimed her wrist at the wall and pushed on the small black button, lightly this time and the web came shooting out in a single stream.

After disconnecting that thread she aimed it at Peter's chest and pulled him towards her, obviously catching him off guard. When he fell towards her he ended up knocking both of them to the ground, even though he tried to turn so she didn't feel the impact.

They both rolled onto their backs laughing. She loved this playful part of their relationship. It makes all the problems fade away. Lost in her thoughts she hadn't even noticed that Peter had rolled on top of her. His body placed gently between her legs. He had propped himself up on his elbows so she didn't feel his weight at all. Her lips were mere inches from his and she just wanted to close the gap.

"Congratulations, Miss soon-to-be-Mrs-Parker, you have mastered the spider skill." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Spider skill, hm?" She half heartily mocked him and his only response was to stick his tongue out at her. "What? I thought that was a good way to put it." He huffed in fake annoyance.

"Oh Peter," she patted the top of his head, "you are lucky you're pretty."

He ignored her playful jab and kissed her on the nose.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you wearing my clothes?"

She shook her head, making her blonde hair fan out on the floor.

"Well Miss Stacy.," he said against the skin of her neck, "you look absolutely stunning and unbelievably sexy in that little spandex suit." He said before kissing her hard on the mouth, making her entire body heat up in an instant.

His mouth melded with hers with a sense of desperation. Her hands roamed over his bare back, tracing each muscle and along his spine, making him shiver.

Peter moaned and pulled them off the floor, picking her up with ease and laying her gently on the bed. He continues to kiss her and as much as he loved to see her in his suit, it was covering way to much of her body that he wanted to touch, so it had to go.

He pulled at the zipper and managed to maneuver the clingy material off of her hour glass form. When the suit dropped to the floor, she laid underneath him, in nothing but a bra and panties. Oh god all he wanted was to leave love bites all over her pale skin.

He kissed every inch of skin and never made a move to go further. Her body was so warm and her lips were parted, letting out a heavy breath every now and then.

When he pulled back to stand up, she was breathless. Laying on her bed in practically nothing with marks littering her skin.

Peter chuckled, pleased with himself.

"Yeah," she said breathlessly, "I'm definitely going to be wearing your suit more."

He then layed back down, but to the side, laying on his stomach, hugging her close, wrapping his right arm around her slim frame. his head nuzzled in her neck.

"You're so beautiful.." he whispered.
She smiled, "Your not too bad yourself." And she traced a finger down his spine.
He chuckled. "Gwen.."
"Yes Peter?"
"Why would you love a guy like me?"
She laughed at his stupid question.. "What? Why.." but he gave her that look, and she sighed.

"I love you... because your Peter Parker. The inscruffibly, quiet, shy, lanky, brown haired and eyed. Man who I fell in love with.. and because your a hero.. but your always thinking about me. making sure I'm okay... don't know.. because you look at me differently, like any other guy does, and your just always there for me.. I don't know, but I will always love you."

He smiled and nodded. Giving her a kiss on the cheek,
"Can we discuss something?" She asked,
"Course.."
"Well.. it's about our wedding."
"Yeah?"
"I.. Ive been thinking.. that maybe we should hold it? I just wanna enjoy being engaged for a while.. I'm sorry if it's all planned.. I ju-"

"Hey. Gwen. Look, your right. I agreed. I didn't wanna say anything. But... Where engaged.. gonna get married.. but now..?" He shook his head. "Gwen, you're my everything. You're enough, you're more than enough. I love you so much. You and May are my girls.. and I've gotta look after you. I get it. But I don't really wanna rush things..."

"Me either.."
"I guess we should just.. let it.. flow.."
......

A/n sorry these are short.. I guess it's just fluff... exams are next week for me so idk how active I'm gonna be....