Decisions

A/N: hey! The video above Is Peter and Gwen, (500 miles) I didn't make it! But I think it's a beautiful video. And you Should subscribe to who made it! If u want the channel just ask! And enjoy.. reading...

Gwen's pov
I wake up, and my natural pillow isn't there.. I open my eyes and get up groggily, not caring what I look like, I open the door, wondering where Peter is.
"Peter?" I whisper, and glance at the wall clock, 7:00.. 7:00am!? God Peter.. how do you live with this lack of sleep? Always fighting crime, leaving me at home, putting himself in danger, not wanting me or his Aunt to get hurt... I am proud of him, for what he does, but he doesn't worry about himself.. one day.. he may not come home... Just like what happened to my farther..

"Peter?" I say again, but louder. No response, he's probably out.. I go back into my room, quickly close the door behind me, and sprint back into bed, hoping that where I was, my sheets where still warm, trust me. It's freezing in the mornings here in NY.
I tuck myself back into bed while I wait for the insufferably handsome, lanky and quietly mocking guy to come back.

I wake up again, and it's a lot brighter outside, I turn over, still no Peter, I pout and shrug my shoulders and look back to the clock, 10:00am shoot! I've got an interview in like an hour! I get up and take a shower, do my hair and makeup, put on a nice outfit and say hi and bye to Mom as I sprint out the door, completely ignoring breakfast, as soon as I leave the building I wave my hand for a taxi and I go off to where my interview was.
....
"After much deliberation, yet again, we've come to a final decision, congratulations Miss Stacy, welcome to Oxford."
"Wow, thank you, I'm so honoured" I shake hands with the man and leave again, walk out and as soon as I leave the building I can't help but punch the air, I mean, I got Into oxford! Again!
I get out my phone and call Peter, I haven't seen him all morning... about 5.. 10 rings later, still no answer.. where could he be..?
I decide to go to Aunt Mays house, thinking that he'd be there. And I call a taxi but as soon as I open the door..
Peters pov
I wait outside the stark building, I've been here for three hours, waiting for Tony or someone to let me in. I feel my pocket vibrate and grab my phone.. 1 missed call from: Gwen. Oh, oops.. I tap on her name and decide to leave a voicemail for her, explaining what and where I am, I then look up, and there's  the 'eyepatch guy' ok, ok, Nick Fury.. and if you don't know who he is.. he's an agent of S.H.I.L.E.D which stands for: Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, he's a spy and helps out the Avengers.. cool right?
"Mr Parker, nice to finally meet you."
"You too sir."
"So.. what's your bug-sense telling you now?"
"My what?"
"Your danger sense."
"How do you know I have that?"
"Cause I'm me."
....
Nick leads me into the base, basically where all the Avengers hang out. I walk in, and it's honestly the coolest thing over ever seen.. and Oscorp.. but seriously..
"Hi" I say,
"Who's this?" Tony asks
"I'm Peter Parker."
"Also known as Spider-Man" A red head says.
"Are you kidding me right now? He's just a kid." He says back
I gulp. "Yeah, a kid that's standing right here and can hear every word your saying."
......
"Have you ever considered lasers?" Tony asks,
"Lasers?" Unsure exactly what  he means.
"Yeah. You know, to go with your web-shooters. Back me up, here Bruce.
"Um sure" 'Bruce' says.
Tony sighs, "Are you even listening to me? God, now I know what it feels like to be Pepper. Who does the tec work on those things?" He asks me
"I made them."
"Oh my god, your a science geek."
"I'm not like PHD or anything.."
"You designed web-shooters, because just being made radioactively capable of climbing hundred-story glass buildings wasn't enough for you. Your pretty science geek enough for this crowd."
...
Gwen's pov.
I get into the taxi, I tell the driver my address and grab my phone out, voicemail from: Peter
I smile and put it up to my ear.
"Hey Gwen, sorry for kinda leaving you this morning.. I got a phone call.. from.. Nick Fury.. you know.. the guy with the eyepatch. He wanted me to meet the Avengers.. so I said yes, awesome right?! And I didn't want to wake you. You where so peaceful.. I just wanted to say that I love you, and I hope your interview goes well, break a leg, I'll see you soon."

I turn down the call and get out of the taxi, I can't wait to tell my family the news..
....
Peters pov
"Ok Peter. What do you think... about joining the Avengers? Or you can at least train with us..?" I smile, grinning..
"Seriously?! Um, yeah, ok thanks. I'm in.. I just gotta make a call." I get my phone out but..
"Wow, kid, one rule about being an avenger.. no contact from the outside world unless it's someone who's part of the Avengers in some way." Natasha says.. (the red head..)
"Who made the rules here?!"
......
I was told that I had to stay with these guys for another week, to train. Not allowed to have any contact with the outside world.. not even Gwen.. they let me go home to May so i could explain what was going on, and she would tell Gwen, but this means that I can't go... to England..
I'm sorry Gwen.. I let you down.. again...
Someone knocked on the door and walked in. It was Hawkeye, (he shoots bows and stuff..)
"Hey Pete.."
"Hey, what's up?" I ask
"We where debating on who was going to tell you this.. and I kinda lost it.."
"Tell me what?"
"Um.. look.. it isn't good news.."
"What is it?!"
"There was a plane crash about an hour ago.."
"So?"
"Uh, the plane was from NY, here.. to E-England.. We think Gwen was on that plane Peter.."
......
A/n: Hey y'all! What did u think? Is it good? I will promise to update soon as I can, plz vote and comment 💕 tell me if u want more! Love you all, Cheers Lily xx