Choices

Peter's pov

"Peter! Peter. Hey! Peter? Earth to Peter!" I suddenly open my eyes, I'm at the Avengers Tower. And the first thing I see is Tony,
"Heyy, Robot Guy. My Dad.. I.. he... what?" I'm really confused at the moment...
"Your Dad? What are you talking about Peter? Are you alright... Your farther isn't here..."
"I.. w-what happened?" I ask
"One minute you where at the graveyard.. the next.. well,  something hit you.. hard, we don't know what it was.. but it got you unconscious. So one of us came to grab you."
"How long was I out..?"
"Couple of hours.." he gulps
"How many?!" I ask, being serious.
"Uhh, about... 20-" I glare at him. And he gulps "about four days."
"What!?"
"And the city.. may.. hate you.."
"Why?! I did nothing.. I.."
.......

So, I didn't find my dad... no Gwen.. No Mother.... it was a.. dream.. u guess... yeah, I still cry my head off.. but it's hard to move on, actually, the other day.. I found a USB.. it had Gwen's speech written on it..
And for once, I actually feel like I still have.. hope... and Spidey's back.. but I haven't talked to the Avengers in ages.. so I decide to go see them.

I walk in and there all fighting about something... "guys?" I say. Still nothing..

"Hey!" I yell. Nothing...
"YO MAINIACS" They all stop and look at me. I raise an eyebrow.. "hey Peter! How are you?... you know.." I say sarcastically..
"Look, ok.. 'Capsicle' here.. aren't you the captain?" I ask
"Well, no i am." Says tony.
"No. Hey!" Steve says back.

"Ok. Robot guy.. just shut your Pie hole. Green man, your fine.. keep your heart rate to normal.. Legolas.. go do something else.. goldy locks.. put that hammer down, you could kill someone.. Sparkles.. wheres iris? and Tash, why aren't you helping? Geez... seriously... 5 months.. look at you.. I was gone 5 months and you can't keep a single piece together.. you guys are a team. You shouldn't be fighting.. your all Idiots. Every single one of you. You know.. I looked up to you Tony.. and look at you.. maybe my childhood hero wasn't who I thought he was.." I turn around and Walk towards my room, but they stop me.

"Peter.." they all say.. at the same time.. strangely. I turn around.
"Yeah?"
"It seems like we really do need you."
"I-I can't.." I gulp
"What do you mean?"

"Yeah, I'll be a hero... New York needs me.. but I don't know.. about being an Avenger.. I mean.. I keep on asking myself the same question...why am I still here? I mean.. EVERYTHING I HAD.. is gone.. No Mother.. No uncle.. no Farther...and no Gwen.." I turn around again. With my head down, And continue walking.

"Peter wait!" I turn back around.
"What?"
"When you grow up, you are going to be the best out of ALL of us. And I haven't known you for that long.. but your still a kid, and I can see a true power of heroism in you.... Just have a think about it, ok?" Steve asks.
I sigh and bow my head, "ok" I say softly, "we done?"
"There is one.. other thing.."
"What?"
"Last year... when it was your birthday.. your Aunt wanted to make a video blog for you.. but then everything happened...and Gwen said something too, we thought maybe you wanted to see it"
"Uh, yeah.."
Tony types into his computer and presses play.
Gwen appeared.. and started talking.

"What does Peter mean to me? Well, for one, he is such an amazing and loving, cheesy man. Who loves me... I should know because before meeting a brown haired, lanky mysterious young man I never thought I'd find someone like him..but when it comes to Peter, he makes you feel, important. Like you actually need to be here.. on earth.. he makes you feel like it's just you and him in the room... you can just act however you want too, he won't care, you know? Because with you Peter. everything that feels tough, just doesnt with you. its one of the things i love about you. You can handle anything on your own because you're fearless and independent and loving and kind. You are without a doubt question the best thing that's ever happened to me. Peter Parker. And i never thanked you for choosing to be with me, because each day with you is a gift, so thank you. You deserve the world Peter- you deserve to be happy, and whatever happens... I will always be there for you, for rest of your life and no one wants that more for you than me. Hold onto hope, you know you have too, Happy birthday Bug-Boy.. I Love You" 

She never looked so beautiful

All I wanted to do was to just drop to the floor and cry.. but I just smiled. "Thank you" I said below a whisper. And walked back to my room.
.......
Tony's pov
We all stand there as we watch Peter walk off,
"We've gotta do something." I say, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, I agree." Says Tash.
"Look guys.. he's just a kid." Steve buts in
"Childhood hero..? Someone looked up to me..? I.." I gulp.
"Hey guys, I've got a idea.." Barry says.
"Ok look, if I have to be honest, Hero is not a word I use lightly, but Spider-Man defines that word in every way, and seeing Peter like this.. I.. what's your Plan Barry?"
.....
Peters pov

As I continue to walk back to the bedroom, my senses tingle. I quickly run and turn on the tv, and while I'm watching it i struggle to get my suit on.

"This just in, we seem to have a new vigilante on the loose.. but this vigilante I speak of, there's more than one of them, it seems like we all know them, I-it seems to be, O-Osborn..Norman Osborn, Aleksei, Electro, there attacking the City.. well my day just got worse.. wheres Spider-Man when we need him?"

I sigh and roll my eyes, and jump out my bedroom window.

A/n: HAI
Ik this is short but Dw a lot more Is coming
It's all planned, but I thought maybe I should end this here, there will be a new chapter soon, I am soo so sorry
And I love you all, I promise to update as soon as I can,
U guys deserve another chapter
And I will give u another one
Plz vote and comment.
All the best, love u
Lily