Did You Forget?

A/n just something to listen to when reading I guess.. or maybe play it when I say so..
Gwens pov
I wake up, with Peters arms around me, his head nuzzled into my neck, I notice that he's shirtless, but I don't care, he moves his left arm away, and faces the roof. I can't help but smile to myself, I have my bug-boy back.

 I can't help but smile to myself, I have my bug-boy back

A/n ik it's Ryan and Em has red hair... just deal with it...
I get up and give him a pec on the cheek, i hold it and eventually, he grins softly and turns into my lips and deepens the kiss, we both laugh and Peter murmurs
"Morning Gwendy"
"Gwendy?" I ask
He clears his throat, "Yeah, that's your nickname"
I nod in understandment, and smirk "Right. Bug-Boy, your shirtless I noticed.."
Peter chuckles, "I got hot last night"
"But it's a hospital gown, your-" I lift up the sheet and say, "image if you where naked and Jones came in." He had his boxers on.
Peter laughs again, "Shed probably kick you out... How'd you sleep?"
"Good, you?"
"Better than usual, but it's probably the meds."
I roll my eyes, knowing that he sleeps better when I, next to him. "No nightmares?"
Peter shakes his head, "nope, you?"
"Don't think so."
"So... " Peter bites his lip, "are we still on for that date?"
"Definitely. But on a side note, I think your Aunt wants to say hi."
"Oh... yeah, could you grab my phone?"
No Please..I shake my head, "No."
"Huh? Why? Gwen, I cant move."
"What's the magic word?"
Peters face turns from really tired to the most confused man on earth. "Uhhh, meatloaf?"
I chuckle and roll my eyes, "No, come on."
"Waffles?"
Now I'm confused, "Why are you saying foods?"
"Because I'm Hungry!"
"Okay, I'll go get you something to eat, but you have to say the magic word!"
"What is it? Password? Uh, chocolate house? Spider-Man? Spider-Bug? I don't know!"
"When you ask for something, what do you say?"
"Uhh, can I have my phone?" He stops, and I raise my eyebrows, as in saying to continue. "Oh, please?"
"Finally!"
I get up and put on my yellow blazer, Peter yells a "THANKYOU" as I walk out.
.......
Stories pov
Gwen comes back with Doctor Jones and runs some tests on him, he's healthy, but still healing. Jones, or Clara says he can leave, but has to rest, and no swinging around the city until he's fully healed.

"So Doctor Jones is just signing off the formes now, shouldn't be long." Peter informed
"Alright, good" she poured herself a small glass of water from a jug beside the table, studying Peter as she did so. She could tell he was in deep thought, that common look across his face. Gwen was pretty sure of what he was thinking of, and thinking of it gave him a prompt. "What is it Peter?"

"Harry... you wouldn't believe it, I just checked my phone and I got an email from him, explaining everything that happened inside the corporation, Norman and Fires." He gulped.

"Oh, well that should help us."
"Exactly, he thought of everything." Peter looked down to his feet as he sat on the side of the bed. "I never had enough time to properly say goodbye."

Gwen could see the tiredness in his eyes, she said softly. "His funeral was done by his butler when you where recovering, we can go there if you'd like to."