Gwendolyne Maxine Stacy

A/n: hey y'all! I wanted to update because I just had to write, I was that excited.. the video above is a tribute to Gwen Stacy., you'll see why, I hope you enjoy this chap! See you at the end...
...
Peters pov.
They found the plane, They where right, Gwen was on that plane.. but she... s-she didn't make it.. they tried.. to save her... again.. but she just wasn't strong enough.... and now... I don't know what to do... Uncle Ben, Captain Stacy.. and now Gwen?

They said that they don't know why or how it happened.. but she wasn't the only one who didn't make it...
I was still at the Avengers tower when it happened...it's there fault.. they should of let me go.. and, why, why is it always me? The funeral was in about an hour.. they brought her back, so she c-could be buried where she needs to be.

I don't leave my room, not until I have to.. I hear a knock at the door.
"Hey... Peter?" I was Barry, Barry Allen. (A/n: just go with it)
"Hm?" I say,
"Can I come in?"
I nod, "yeah take a seat, i don't care.."
"You alright? I just want you to know... that where here for you.." he sits down across from me,
"I know.. this is all my fault." I put my head into my hands
"No it's not, it's no ones fault Peter, they just... happen."
I look up again, "No, Barry, you don't understand... without her... I'm.. nothing.. she was my only hope.." I start to tear up, I look down, embarrassed.
"Oh man, I'm sorry, come here man..." he brings me into a hug. It's kinda awkward, but i guess I need someone.. by my side.. we break apart.
"W-what do you... miss about her?" He asks,
"Um, what do I miss about her?... huh, everything... the way she, laughs, ha, ground rules... her smile... she's just a shot of.. sunshine.. "
He nods slowly, "I know the feeling."
"Yeah?" I ask
He nods again, "her names Iris, she's my girlfriend.."
I chuckle softly, "I'm gonna get changed..."
"Ok, I'll go then." He gets up
"Hey Barry.."
"Yeah?"
"Thanks.."
He just smiles and leaves.
.....
NYC. Graveyard.
"Mr Parker, would you like to say a few words?"
"Ok, sure. Um.. where all here today.. why? Where here, because of Gwen, Gwen Stacy, she was the most kindest, smartest person I ever new, she was my hope. My only hope. And she deserved so much more. She was always the friend that people would come to for advice, because she was the levelheaded and sensitive one. She thought well and thrived at her passions, and was always beyond adorable... we will all miss her in some way.. she was always there for me, and I bet she was there for you....
........
Everyone was sad and leaving to go cry in there own corner... I just stood there, I couldn't believe it. She was actually gone... Aunt may rubs my arm, basically saying she wants to go home, I give her a kiss on the forehead and she turns and goes. Then it goes quiet.. and all I can her is my stupid sobs... I bow my head and have a think.....
"H-hey Gwen." I gulp.  
"I am. So. Sorry.." I start crying again. "For as long as I can remember.. I hadn't known...." I don't know what to say..I couldn't talk straight. so I turn and go. 

From that day on, I went back. Every single day, gave her a flower and cried my eyes out. My routine would be just get up and go, I couldn't sleep. So .....I'd  spend my day with her. Tony and the Avengers understood, but I just didn't know what to do..
5 months....5 months have gone by and there hasn't been a Spider-Man, for that amount of time...
......
One morning, I get up and have a shower and get changed. I go down stairs and spot May.
"Morning.." I say.
"Hey Peter." She turns around and gives me a hug.
We break apart and I grab a bowl from the draw, and pour the cereal. Sit down and turn on the tv. It's on the news and I can't be stuffed changing the channel and the news man starts talking
"His absence has left a hole in the heart of the city, believe it or not, even the NYC police department has joined the course of newyourkers and hoping for the return of the webslinger. The entire world seems to be asking the same question, where is Spider-Man?" I turn it off..
"Too bad, about that.. spider guy" May starts. "too bad he's disappeared, it seems like everybody Really needs him."
I get up, "don't start May."
"Where you going?" She asks."
"To go see Gwen"
"Peter.. ok, wear a coat.. it's snowing.. but Peter, just..."
"I know." I go upstairs to grab my coat and walk off towards the graveyard.
I get there and give her a rose, and continue to stand in silence.. I pretty much stand there for the whole day,
It's almost sunset and that's when i hear something..
"Peter"
I look side to side and turn around, it's a man,
He says
"I don't want to frighten you." He takes his right hand out of his pocket, and sighs, he takes a step forward, I don't know who this man is.. I then say
"Stay there. Stay right there, don't move." He stops.
"Ok. But I'd like to tell you a few things, if that's alright."
I stand there, waiting.
He continues. "I know this Impossible to understand Peter, I thought I knew what to say, but I don't, I don't know what to say to you, except I'm sorry."
For what? Then I realise... I start breathing heavily.
"It's me" he says softly. "It's me Peter and I'm sorry"
He can't be. "Your not my farther."
"I am your farther Peter. I want you just to listen.." I cut him off.
"My farther's dead." I point at him,
Peter listen to me,
"He's dead, WHO ARE YOU?!" I yell. it echos across the graveyard
"I had to disappear, I'm sorry, understand that, I had to disappear, and I'm sorry, understand that, I had to disappear to keep you safe, to keep you safe, try to." I cut him off again, he's lying.
I grab onto him, to push him away, "WHAT? WHAT? SAY IT, say what you want to say, what do you want to say." I continue yelling. "Where have you been?!"
"Your dead" I start sobbing.. how is this possible..?
"I'm not dead peter, I had to die to keep you alive I had to disappear to keep you safe. Listen to me. " he grabs my neck, to make me look at him.
"listen to me, I had to disappear to keep my mistakes from catching up with you, I had to stay away from you to keep Osborn, from hurting you, you understand what I'm saying? There was no other way to keep you safe." I touch foreheads with him, crying, and he says softly.
"Peter. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. " pouring my eyes out, I bring him into a hug.
....
We start walking to a beach to sit down to talk.
"Why now, why why'd you come back now?" I ask,
"Your mother, new there would come a time in your life.. when you would need us, more than anyone else, before she died I promised her I'd be there for you no matter what. And that time came, I know what it's like to lose everything you love, and now, we both speak for the dead, of you lose hope, then the Osbornes of the world really have won, and your mother.. died for nothing. Gwen died for nothing.. I can't come to terms with the word like that. "
"I don't.."he rubs my shoulder.
"I don't know how to go on.. without her"
"You don't. You take her with you. I'm not the same man I used to be Peter, i used to be.. arrogant, arrogant enough to believe that it was my destiny to save people.. to save the world, my work, but somehow.. after everything I did, to hide my work, it still found its way, to the only person on earth who could possibly unlock it. And I realise now, maybe it was never my destiny to save anything. Because you are, son. And with great power, comes great responsibility. I love you son."

A/n: heyy, ok soo see what I did there? Don't worry... Gwen may come back... we will have to see eh.. and Peter found his DAD! Yeah, I kinda used the deleted scene..
Anyways...
Love you all! I'll update soon, I promise!
Plz vote and comment! Tell me what you thought!
-Lily