Making plans

Peter and Gwen's apartment- noon

Gwen was currently on the couch watching random cartoons. Because she had nothing else to do.. and was waiting for Peter. She gets up and grabs something from the fridge and gets her phone out, wondering where Peter was...

"Where could he be?" Gwen says to herself
........
Peter on the other hand. Was having a blast, just swinging about, chilling. Then his phone starts ringing and he gets a sudden shock, falls to the ground.

And gets his phone out..
"HEllo..?" He gets up
"Hey, Peter where are you?"

"Uhh.." he looks around and says "just on top of a building.. no idea.. on the roof. Good landing Parker.. I uh, I'll be there in a sec ok?"
"Ok, could you get me some meatballs? There's nothing in the fridge. We literally have no food"
"Why don't you make yourself useful and go grocery shopping?"
"Ok, just hurry up. I miss you. I'm bored and hungry."
"Your seriously complaining and it's li... Gwen, I'll uh c-call you later ok." Peter ends the call and is literally star struck.. standing on a building... he just realised what that building was..
"Ho, Ho Hooo. Parker.. why.."

Peter swings down and spots two people talking, a girl with short red hair, and a long haired blonde, strong built man.
"Please Tash, you know what Tony's like, you have to understand."
"But.. you will stand up for me, please?"
"Of course my dear, but it is not my choice."
"Can we just go.."

They both head inside the building. Peter had an urge to head in, but then he remembered. Gwen... "The things I do for you.."
........
"HEY GWEN?! IM Back... Gwen?"
"In the kitchen!"

Peter runs down the hall from the window and before Gwen can say anything he grabs her and kisses her, passionately. He hasn't seen her all day. Gwen moves away, slowly.

"W-what was that for?"
"I missed you. Y-you.. didn't?" He pouts
Gwen rolls her eyes and says, "Of course I did. But I'm.. hungry."
"Right." He bows, "my lady.." and passes the food she asked for.
Gwen giggles. "Thank you. Such a gentleman. How can I make it up to you?" She takes the food from him.
He winks at her. "I've got a few ideas... hey. You won't believe who I saw today.. "
Gwen furrows her eyebrows. "Who?"
"Guess.." they both walk towards the table and sit across from each other.
Gwen tilts her head, and squints her eyes, thinking. "Umm. Flash? MJ.. Simon, May... what?"
Peter chuckles, and shakes his head.. "No, I wish. But someone I look up to. A lot."
Her eyes light up "Ummm, oh! Stark? No way.. really?"
He nods his head. "Yeah.. well I saw the building. And two guys standing out the front. Wasn't to sure who they where. But it definitely said Stark on it."
"You've gotta lay low.."
"What do you mean?"
"Just.. don't push it.."
"Hey, I haven't talked to them yet.. but if I get a chance.." he stops for a second. "I just hope tony realises that I'm actually out there.."
"I'm sure he does. I'm proud of you." She puts her hand over his.

He looks up, and smiles at her.. she's so amazing.. he thought

"Why are you staring at me?"
"Because your beautiful. And I love you." He says, still smiling.
"Your not to bad yourself. But there's someone else who's just a tiny bit better at flirting than you.. I guess.."
Peter furrows his eyebrows, like it's a serious subject, "Who?"

Gwen starts to curl her hair with a finger, making Peter jealous. "Oh, you know. He's.. tall. A hero, not as stubborn as you, everybody in the city knows him.."

He plays along. "Oh? The mayor..?"
Gwen rolls her eyes "We don't have a mayor, try again."
He raise his eyebrows. "The president?"
"He's in the city."
He puts his hands up in surrender. "I-I give up. Who is it?!"
"You know. Ok, um, red and blue..." she gets cut off..
"Wait. The American Flag? T-that's not even a.. it's not alive. It's not a living thing.. I don't understand. What? Why are you laughing. This is a serious subject.. Gwen."