Moving in

New York, manhattan hospital, 3:00am

"Peter?" He hears below a whisper... "Gwen?" Peters head shoots up to look at her "hey, i-its Peter, your ok, your ok, shh"

All of a sudden she breathes in deeply and leans over the bed coughing, Peter starts to rub her back soothingly.

"P-Peter? What happened?" She says, puffing
"You don't remember? You w-where falling, Harry.. u know"
"I mean, what happened to me?"
"You got whiplash, you I-I'm surprised that your ok, but thank god, I was worried"
"Whiplash? Wow, how'd I get here?" She says furrowing her eyebrows
"How do you think?" He replies with a smirk
"Right, well thanks" she says, nodding.
"What are you saying thanks for?"
"Oh, so it wasn't you?" Gwen says, Playing along "was it the, handsome hero in New York, perhaps... Spider-Man? By any chance?"

All of a sudden Peter jumps on the bed with her, wrapping his arms around her
"I missed you so much" he says while nuzzling her hair, taking in her sent. Gwen reaches up and puts her hand in his brown, messy, hair, "how long was I out?" She asks while tilting her head and locking eyes with him.

"3 years.."
Gwen's eyes widen. "Really?!"
"No" Peter grins, "probably, I don't know.. about 5... 6..7, 9 hours, at the most." Gwen playfully slaps his chest and chuckles along with Pete. "You'd probably have a beard by then.."
"How's your head?"
"Yeah, I've got a bit of a headache, feeling a little dizzy. But I'm ok.. now that your here" Gwen moves her head in closer, inches from his lips..

"Easy now.." Peter says leaning back..
"What? Is this a ground rule?" She says, sqinting her eyes
"I'm serious, your injured, and you should be saving those lips, for later..ok?"
"Ok.. bugboy" Gwen teased
"What'd you call me?" He says whispering..
"What's the time?"
Peter looks at his watch "3:20"
"Seriously?!"
"Haha, yeah" Peter then lets out a giant yawn. "I'm pretty tired, I think we should get some sleep.."
"Ok, Peter?" Gwen looks up at him.
"Yeah?" He locks eyes with her
"I love you"
"Love you more.."
They both drift off to sleep in each other's arms. Like there's no tomorrow.

New York, Manhattan hospital. 10:00 am

Peter woke up, feeling a pleasant warmth over his chest. He grins to himself, feeling like the luckiest man in the world, he was so happy with Gwen, she was the one for him, he knew it, he just hoped that she felt the same way.

He loves her so much and he would do anything to keep her safe, he will never, ever let her get hurt again. Now what Harry's done, that he betrayed Peter, he's glad that he's locked up in Ravencorft.

Gwen is such a light sleeper, so he had to be careful not to wake her. He looks at his watch, he figured it was time to wake up, so he leans down and kisses her on the shoulder, a small grin starts to appear on Gwen's face.

"Hey" Gwen says while taking in a deep breath.
"Morning, how'd you sleep?" He asks, while brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.
"Good, I guess"
"Your looking better, no nightmares?" He tilts his head.
"No" Gwen tries to avoid his gaze.
"Ok, good. Well I guess I should get the nurse? And tell them that your awake?"
"Don't move." Gwen tightens her grip on him
"What? Why? Are you scared? Buk, buk, chicken?" Peter teased.
"No! I am not a chicken, nor am I scared. Your just. So comfy."
"Oh, right..excuses, Gwen I really need to pee.."
"Fine" Gwen lets him go.

Peter leans down and gives her a pec on the cheek as he loosens his grip around her. He then starts to walk towards the bathroom. While Gwen changes back to her normal position, waiting for Peter. Then the nurse walks in.

"Oh, good your awake. I'm surprised you woke up so fast. Where's Peter?"
"He's in the bathroom.. I woke up around 3:00 apparently, well that's what Pete told me..."
"3:00 am? Wow, well nice to meet you, I'm Doctor Jones, or you can call me, Clara I don't mind. So Gwen, tell me, how are you feeling?"
"I think I'm ok, I'm a little light headed, but I have a question"
"Yeah"
"Who else knows about this?"
"About what?"
"Me being in hospital.." Gwen bit her lip.
"Oh, just Peter and his aunt."
"And my family?" They'd be worried as hell...