Approval

Peter and Gwens apartment- November 7th, 2016
Gwen happily stirred and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, feeling two strong arms wrapped around her slim frame. She turned over and found him sleeping, and glowed with happiness. After last night, Gwen had felt happier than ever before, the two of them had evolved their relationship, she felt more at ease, and loves him even more.

Gwen turned her head over to look at the clock, it was a little over 7:30 in the morning. They slept surprisingly long. She moved closer to Peter, thinking it was time to wake up. She gave him a kiss on the lips, taking in his sent, stroking his brown, messy, hair.

Peter slowly and tiredly opened his eyes, but then smiled as he saw Gwen.
"Hey sleepy head." She said, with a soft smile.
"Morning. Mrs Parker." Peter smirked and kissed her again, while slipping a hand under her nightshirt, caressing her back, wanting to always be awaken like that.

Gwen furrowed her eyebrows, smiling, "Not.. quite yet. Is that what I'm going to be asked for now on?" She asked, and stretching her arms, wrapping them around Peters neck.
"Soon, there's no turning back now." Peter said, grinning at her.
"I couldn't resist waking you" Gwen said, she couldn't stop smiling. "Every time I do, you look at me.. as if I haven't seen you in years."

Peter pounded her last words, "well, I've nearly lost you twice.... I can't let that happen ever again." moved a lock of her golden hair behind her ear. And kissed her again.
They parted and Gwen moved her head to his shoulder, she moved an arm around his torso and hugged him even  closer.

He stretched tiredly, as much as possible with Gwen Hugging him. "What time is it?"
"Seven.. thirtyish." She answered drowsily. Peter moved his arm to her lower back, and he started tracing circles on her bare skin. He placed his other hand over hers.

"Last night was amazing" Peter grinned
Gwen chucked. "God, yes it was, Peter"
"But.. it doesn't have to end yet.." Peter then turned to Gwens side and leaned over her, there body's close together. "Hmm?" Peter mumbled.
They heard a voice coming from outside there room. "Guys?"
But Peter started to kiss her neck. Ignoring what was going on. Slowly drawing circles on her stomach, and Gwen couldn't resist ..

"Y-you.. know the rules." Gwen tried to reply dealing with Peters ministrations "not before the wedding" and kissed his cheek.
"We usually break that rule" and he started tickling her. Making Gwen laugh. All of a sudden, someone came barging into the bedroom.

Peter turned his head. "Wow! Okay.. what are you doing here!?" It was Mj and Flash
"We came to wish our best friend a happy birthday" said Mj.
"Could you go out for a second?" Peter said, worryingly.
They both nodd and do as there told, closing the door behind them.
"Geez, do we ever get any privacy around here!?" He rolled to his side, sighing.
Gwen carresed his cheek. "Peter, it's ok... wait, how did they get in?"
"I don't know. I'll talk to them." Peter got up and put on a pair of jeans.
"Okay, is it alright if I go back to sleep? I have work later.." Gwen asked
Peter smiled at her stupid question, "Of course, and I know." He leaned in and gave her a kiss.
"I love you."
"Love you too."
.....
Peter walked out of the bedroom, rubbing his eye, "alright. So why are you guys here again?"
"Uh, to wish our friend a happy birthday" MJ stated,
He squinted his eyes. "It was yesterday."
Flash added. "We know, but we just got back from Canada, Mj had audition over there."
"Oh, wow.. uh congrats.. but how did you guys get in the door?" Peter asked, pointing towards the door.
"It was open."
His eyes widened. "Really!?"
"What happened last night?" Asked Mj
"Uhh" Peter gulped. And continued "Stuff. I took her out, on a date... I guess."
"Right.. where's Gwen?"
"Oh, she went back to sleep.. okay.. so uh maybe you should come back later? I don't..-"
Flash shook his head, "Where staying and when she gets up, where giving her our present, and we can go. Ok?"
"Alright.. geez. Make yourself at home.. I'm gonna get dressed."
...
Peter came back out and grabbed a drink from the fridge
Later on, Gwen came out, wearing one of Peters shirts an a pair of tracksuits. "Hey.." she said groggily. Still waking up. Walking over to Peter. Giving him a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.
"You good?" Peter whispered.
Gwen nodded. "Yeah.. you?" And he nodded back. "What are they doing here?!" She yell-whispered.
Peter mouthed, 'birthday'. Then MJ turned her head, "Gwen?" She got off the couch and walked towards her, "hey! Happy Birthday.. for yesterday." And went in for a hug.
"Thank you." Mj gave her a box, and Gwen opened it, it was a necklace that had the letters 'G' and 'M'. Gwen smiled and Flash gave her a hug too.
"So, what did Peter get you?"
"Oh.. well.." she looked at Peter, and he nodded, and Gwen showed her hand to them, Mj gasped and jumped up and down like a million times. And Flash shook Peters hand and brought him into a man-hug. "Congratulations guys!"
They both smiled, and Peter pulled her into him, giving her a kiss on the head.
"Where did he ask you!?"
"Bow Bridge."
Mj awed.. And Gwen walked off to take a shower to get ready for work. Eventually Mj and Flash left.
.......