Best friend vs Sinister sister

"Come on Kelsey, can't you go to practice?"
"Why? So you can tell everyone how much better you are than me?"
"No. I need a ride after because mom took my car away last night."
"What did you do this time?"
"Broke curfew now three times this month."
"Can't you get a ride from Maria or Jordan?"
"No, after practice they both have to go shopping for some party they're throwing next week."
"Why can't you go with them?"
"Mom wants me home after practice and if I'm not home she gets my car for another week. Please?"
"Fine." I gave in only because I knew if I didn't she would have told everyone on the cheer squad. The thing she doesn't know is the cheer squad loves me. They think she's annoying. Can't blame them.

-----------------------------------------------
My name is Kelsey Chevrolet.
I'm 16 years old.
I have a twin sister who is 2 minutes older than me. I might as well tell you this now or you wouldn't get away from her telling you, All the time
Her name is Kylie. Basically she would be known as a rich bitch. She cost my parents more money in five months then I do the whole year.
We have three older brothers.
Michael, 21
Max, 19
Mason, 17
-----------------------------------------------

I sat in the bleachers watching Kylie talk about something, not being surprised if it was about me, to the other cheerleaders and I received a sincere smile from three of them.
Eventually I heard coach come out with the football team. I watched as they filed onto the field. In the middle of there starting section where they get each other pumped up I got an idea for what to write.
I sat down and got my notebook out. I watched the football players as I thought for continuous ideas.
Sam Levenson, an American humorist, writer, teacher and journalist once said "don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. If I had to choose anything to describe what I'm watching right now I would be saying that quote. This football team has been working hard with coach Galloway by their side.
I looked up to see coach Galloway smiling at me. I gave him a smile and returned back to my writing when my phone dinged.
I looked at the contact and it was a group chat with Alec, Kyle, and I. Interesting because they are football players and I can see all of them in the field right now and they should be practicing. I looked at Alec and he shot me a smile. I shook my head with a smile plasters on my face and typed You should be practicing not sending emojis to the girl on the bleachers 😆.
Ever since Kylie joined the cheer team she has annoyed every cheerleader, except the ones that are basically just like her and she managed to annoy some of the football players after what they realized she was. She even dated Kyle, but Kyle broke up with her, but stayed my friend. Technically I could say my best friend.
I looked at my phone and saw that Kyle had texted.
She's right 😉🙃.
If I'm right then why are you texting? 🤔.
I looked at Kyle at that moment and he shot me a smile before continuing with practice.
Half way through practice coach got a call. He answered and what I could hear of it, it sounded like it went well until he came back.
"Alright boys, y'all get a ten minute break. I gotta go do something real quick and I don't have time later."
The boys looked at him and shook their heads. Next thing I knew I had Alec and Kyle next to me.
"Hey Kelsey."
"Hey guys."
"Whatcha doing here."
"Kylie got her car taken away so I have to be here to bring her home."
"Again?"
"Yeah."
"Wow. That's pretty sad."
"I don't know about this time. I got a really good price of work coming along."
"Can we read it?"
"No."
"Come on."
"Not yet."
"Why?"
"Because it's stupid and I know you two boys too well."
"Well if you know us too well then-"
"You were going to try to steal it? I have it right here."
"Damn it. She does know us too well."
"How do you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Know what we're going to to before we do it?"
"The same way your mom knows everything you do. Magic. We have a little elf that can tell the future and he reports back to us with what you boys are up to."
"Funny."
"No, but seriously I don't know how?"
"I guess us three are just really good friends."
"Who said I was friends with you two?"
"Would a friend laugh and make jokes at each other about each other while two of us are suppose to be practicing?"
"Do they?"
They both gave me that look and I just smiled.
"You guys know I love ya both."
"We know. Your mom loves us too."
"Yeah she does, but your moms love me."
"That's for sure."