"I'm glad. I was worried you would hate it." He said with relief.

"I love every bit of it."

He made us each a salad and cooked us a small cheeseburger. He packed us a bottled water as well.

"This burger is so good." I moaned.

He laughed. Man I love his laugh.

"So I see. Save room for desert. I made us a small strawberry cheesecake."

"I'm gonna gain ten pounds from this. I'm already fat enough." I said, looking down at my stomach.

"Kylie, you're not even close to being fat. You have an amazing body."

"Thanks." I blushed.

We talked about everything from our favorite food to our most embarrassing moment. His was way worse then mine. He was pantsed in front of his whole school!  One of his friends thought it would be funny to pants him in front of all of his friends but this jerk recorded it and projected it onto the TVs in the school. They had TVs everywhere you looked so everyone saw it. When he told me, I couldn't stop laughing. I almost fell in the pond from laughing so much. He was just watching me with amusement.

We are currently riding back to the barn. I'm on his horse and my horse is following us. I'm setting sideways on Mo so it's easier for him to guide the horse. His hand was on my thigh and it was sending sparks throughout my whole body.

"Hey why did I have to dress up if all we were doing was having a picnic at a secluded pond?"

"Oh the dates not over yet. We have one more place to go." He smirked as we were putting the horses back into the stables.

"Where else are we going?"

"Do you hear that loud music?" He asked, putting his ear to the air.

"Yeah....."

"Well my aunt let my cousin have a party and we're invited. Don't worry. My aunt won't allow drinking. She's pretty strict. It's just gonna be a few of Mason's friends from school."

"Oh okay. I wouldn't want to act like a fool in front of them."

"They wouldn't mind. You're pretty funny when you're drunk." He smirked.

"Whatever." I giggled. "How old is Mason anyways?"

"He's nineteen."

"Oh, okay. So he's out of school? And do you hang out with him a lot?"

"He's been out of school for about two years now and yeah, we're like brothers. We used to be around each other every day until I moved to Nevada. We took turns going to each others house every other weekend. I was glad when we moved back. I missed my family."

"I didn't know you used to live here. I didn't see you in school."

"I was homeschooled. My parents thought I was too good for all of the 'peons', as they would call them, at a public school."

"Oh. Than why aren't you homeschooled now or when you were in Nevada?"

"Asking a lot of questions are we?" He laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be nosy. Just curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat." Ezra said.

"Good thing cats have nine lives then." I smirked.

"Touché." He chuckled. "Well, if you must know, I went to a private school in Nevada and I practically got on my hands and knees begging my parents to let me go to public school here. After a few months, they finally gave in. They aren't very happy with it but I don't really care. This is my life; I want to control it."