Chapter 20

Two weeks went by and by now, Pierce moved his office to the library and they moved Luka to his own room. Cordelia definitely knew by now, she was pregnant. Her stomach grew bigger and fast. By now, she'd be about a month and a half, to two months pregnant depending how close to when they had sex that she conceived. So depending on how many pups she'd be having, she could have them in about a month or two.

"You're pregnant again?" Kaden asked as she came with her quadruplets to play with Cordelia's triplets. She had them when Evangeline was brought here. She had three boys and a girl and the boys were protective of their sister. The two boys who looked like Kaden were Benjamin Greyson and Elias Matthew. The other boy who looked like Michael was Jess Francis. And the little girl, who didn't look like either Michael or Kaden and didn't look like her brothers at all, was Rosetta Jay.

Rosetta had extremely wavy blonde hair, tan skin, electric green eyes and strong cheek bones. She was really beautiful. The boys were really talkative but she was shy and just stuck around Rosalia while Mekhi was trying to talk to her.

"We call our sister Rosie. Because we can't say her name. So it's going to be weird calling you both Rosie." Mekhi said to Rosetta while he tried giving her a toy. "You can call her Rose, Mekhi. That's what everyone else calls her." Kaden said. Mekhi looked up at Kaden then looked back at Rosetta. "That's still similar, Auntie K. But okay." He said.

Rosetta looked up at Rosalia. "Rosalia?" She asked as she tugged on Rosalia's shirt sleeve. Rosalia looked at Rosetta. "Yes?" She asked while Mekhi got up and walked over to his brother and Rosetta's brothers. "Mekhi is kind of cute." Rosetta giggled. Rosalia giggled too. "Ooh. Rose has a boyfriend." Rosalia giggled. Rosetta blushed. "Hush, Rosalia. I don't." She pouted.

Cordelia giggled. "Apparently your daughter likes my son." Cordelia told Kaden. Mekhi walked back to the girl's after getting bored with the action figures the other boys were playing with. Rosetta blushed madly again and hid her face behind Rosalia's shoulder. "Why are you hiding, Rose?" Mekhi asked and lightly tapped her arm. She shook her head no and peered around Rosalia's shoulder to look at Mekhi. And if Rosetta could blush anymore, her face turned as red as a tomato.

"Rose. Come here for a second." Kaden called. Rosetta looked up at her mother and got up to run to her. Kaden picked her up. "Do you like Mekhi?" Kaden asked as she put her daughter on her lap. Rosetta hid her face in her hands. "No." She said but Kaden obviously knew her daughter was lying. "Of course you don't." Kaden teased and lightly tickled her daughter. Rosetta giggled.

Mekhi came up to Kaden and Rosetta and crawled up between Kaden and Cordelia. "Okay then. Just push your way in why don't you?" Cordelia teased Mekhi but he didn't acknowledge her. Rosetta looked at Mekhi. "Hi." She said. "Hi." Mekhi said, fixing his glasses on his face. Mekhi leaned over and kissed Rosetta on the cheek. Rosetta giggled and blushed before hiding her face in Kaden's neck. Kaden and Cordelia both said aww in unison.

Kaden got up with Rosetta still in her arms. "Okay, boys. Time to go home. You gotta eat dinner, take bathes, and go to bed." Kaden said. Jess and Elias both moaned as they got up and Benjamin just got up and walked over to Kaden. They all started to walk out. "Say bye, guys." Kaden said. The quads said bye and the three boys walked out. "See you guys later." Kaden said and closed the door behind her.

Luka walked out of his new room and sat down on the couch while the triplets were down on the floor again and playing with each other. "This is going to be one crowded house." Luka said to Cordelia. She chuckled. "Of course. Let's just hope I won't have more than just twins." Cordelia said.

She cringed lightly as she felt a little pain her stomach. She started to rub it and the pain settled. "How long do you think the kid's will take to come?" Luka asked. Cordelia shrugged. "Well if I'm having just one, the doctor said maybe another week or two. If twins then maybe two weeks to a month. Or if I have triplets again, which I hope not, it took almost 5 for the triplets to come."

Olivia walked out of her bedroom and sat between Luka and Cordelia. "Mommy. Am I going to have another sister?" Olivia asked. Cordelia shrugged. "Not sure." She said. "I feel outnumbered by boys. There's Mekhi, Blaze, Luka, and daddy. That's four boys and there's only three girls." Olivia said. Cordelia chuckled. "Don't worry, baby. I think you might have another sister." Cordelia told Olivia. Olivia nodded. "I hope so, mommy."

Cordelia nodded and sighed. "I should make you guys food." She said and got up and walked to the kitchen.