Chapter 19

Over the next three weeks, Cordelia and Pierce made sure that Evangeline was good to go with learning about puberty and she eventually got her wolf under control. Luka's advice helped her a lot. To just try to stay as calm as possible.

"Think you can take her?" Pierce asked when Ivan and Bishop came over to meet Evangeline with their daughters. Evangeline, Annabelle, and Isabella was playing a game with each other. "Of course we can take her! Oh, Ivan, please? Just one more baby girl. I promise." Bishop pleaded, watching the girls play together. Ivan sighed. He couldn't say no to his mate. Especially when Bishop gave Ivan the puppy dog eyes.

Ivan nodded. "Yeah. She seems to be getting along with our girls just fine." Ivan said. Pierce nodded. "I'm shocked she has such a big vocabulary and isn't more feral for being out in the wild by herself for ten years." Pierce said. Ivan shrugged. "You now how werewolf children pick up words easily in their first few months of life while they grow. She could've picked up on her parents before they died in that freak accident."

Evangeline's memory of her pack and parents was as clear to her as Luka's memories was to him. She remembered watching a wolf attack everyone in their pack then her parents. The wolf let her go. But she was the only one left alive in that pack.

"Evangeline, Anna, Izzy. Time to go home, my lovely babies." Bishop said. Evangeline looked up at Bishop then back to the twin girls. "Is he always this bubbly?" Evangeline asked they all got up from the floor. "We don't question daddy's bubblyness." Annabelle said. "We just let him and papa say or do whatever." Isabelle said.

Isabella walked up to Bishop and he picked her up as Ivan picked Annabelle. Evangeline slowly walked up to Ivan and Bishop. "Oh, Ivan. Isn't she just a beautiful girl! Oh, I love her already!" Bishop said wrapping an arm around Evangeline and pulling her into him.

Evangeline had fair skin like Olivia and auburn colored hair. Freckles covered her arms and face and her blue eyes shown brighter than before.

"Um.. thanks, dad.." Evangeline said. Bishop pulled back and pouted. "It's daddy!!" Bishop fake cried. Ivan huffed. "At least she called you something other than psycho." Ivan teased. Bishop pouted more. "Whatever." Bishop said.

Bishop and Evangeline started to leave but Ivan stuck around for a second. "Can't believe you got me to take another girl in, baby brother. Now us guys have been out numbered." Ivan said. Pierce nodded. "You're welcome." Pierce said and Ivan left.

Cordelia sighed and looked up at Pierce. "At least she got a somewhat decent home and not living out in the world by herself." Pierce sighed. "If they can take care of twin girls who are 8, they can take care of a 12 year old. But the twins seem to take care of themselves. So maybe she can too and just ignore them like the twins seem to do sometimes."

Pierce laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you." He told her and placed his lips against hers. She kissed back before pulling out of his arms. "Hey. Where are you going?" He asked. "I have to get the kids ready for school. And also I'm extremely hungry right now." She said as her stomach grumbled. Pierce furrowed his eyebrows. "But didn't you eat when we brought Evangeline over early this morning?" Pierce asked. Cordelia nodded as she went to the kids' rooms and got them up and going.

Cordelia got back out to the living room. "You don't think you're pregnant do you?" Pierce asked her. She shook her head no. "I couldn't be." She said. Pierce sighed. "I mean.. we did do it. But.. I just.. maybe you could be. Just think of it. You've told me you've felt nauseated after waking up then ten minutes later you're scarfing down food. That's been going on for what.. three weeks now? Almost four?" Pierce said. Cordelia sighed. "We don't have the room for more kids. We have five kids already."

Pierce ran a hand through his hair. "I'll.. I'll get a new house built. Add a few more rooms to that one and we can move into there." Pierce said. Cordelia shook her head no. "No. No. We're not moving out of here. The kids spent the last 2 and 1/2 years here. This is their home. Our home." Cordelia protested. Pierce sighed. "We can move my office into the library. Then maybe move Luka into the room where my office is. He's fifteen. He deserves his own room."

Cordelia nodded as soon as Luka came out, fully dressed. "What are you guys talking about?" Luka asked. Cordelia looked at Pierce and sighed. "I think I might be pregnant again. But don't tell your siblings. Your father and I will talk to them about it when we find out if I actually am or not." Cordelia told him. Luka nodded. "Okay." He said. "Okay. Let's make you guys breakfast." Cordelia said and headed to the kitchen.