Chapter 12

This has a little smut in it. BEWARE!

The day went by faster than expected. Brian just called Cordelia because he couldn't figure out how to change a diaper and his mate was extremely sick so he was ultimately the one to change their son's diaper and feed him. Pierce took off of his alpha duties to just basically read, sleep on the couch while Luka slept on the love seat, and wrestle in wolf form with Luka. When dinner was done, which was corn, sweet potatoes, and steaks, The kids did their homework and Cordelia was able to convince Kaden to take them for the night. So they packed their bags for it.

"Okay, kiddos. Who wants to get sugared up and stay up late at Aunt Kaden's?" A pregnant Kaden asked. Cordelia gave her a look and Kaden mouthed, "kidding... maybe" Cordelia rolled her eyes. "So when you due?" Cordelia asked. "Any day now. The doctor thinks why it's taking awhile is probably because I'm pregnant with triplets or quadruplets." Kaden sis as, one by one, the kids walked out the door. Cordelia huffed. "This might be good practice for you then." Cordelia chuckled. Kaden nodded. "Yup." Kaden said and waved goodbye and walked the kids to her home.

Pierce walked up behind Cordelia and lightly kissed her neck. "Finally. Kids are gone." She said leaning back into him. She looked up at him. "I'm assuming you want that present now?" Cordelia asked seductively. Pierce bit his lip. "I would." Pierce said when Cordelia turned in his arms and he tried kissing her. But she placed a finger on his lips to stop him. "What do you say?" She asked in a purr. Pierce growled sexily. "Please?" He asked. Cordelia kissed him. "Meet me in the bedroom in 10 minutes."

She slipped by him and slipped into the bedroom. She got undressed to nothing and went to the dresser into the underwear drawer and pulled out light blue lacy underwear and bra that was almost see through and a matching lacy, short blue night gown that only went to an inch above the middle of her thigh and short sleeves. She got into them. "Oh Pierce." She called and displayed herself on the bed on her stomach, in a sexy pose.

Pierce opened the door and smirked. "Aren't we dressed up, now?" Pierce huskily said and walked up to her. She turned over and sat on her butt, purposely trying to display the lacy underwear and the bra that was easily seen through the night gown. "Blue is my favorite color. And my beautiful red head in it. You're just trying to drive me wild." Pierce said and he crawled over to her. "Of course. For you, my sexy alpha."

She looped her fingers into the loops of Pierce's pants and pulled him closer. "Care to help me out of these?" She growled in his ear. Pierce purred. "Yes, please." He said and lifted the nightgown up, slowly. He pulled it off her and lightly pressed his lips on her mark. She moaned when his tongue traced itself over the mark. He hummed against her neck. He reached up and easily unhooked her bra. He popped it off her and his tongue found its way down to her breasts. "Don't tease me." She said and flipped them over so she was on top.

She sexily moved the underwear down over her hips but not fully off. "Now who's teasing?" Pierce smirked. She bit her lip and eyes his clothes. "Off." She ordered. "Ooh. Sexy." Pierce said and took his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants. He threw those somewhere and flipped them back over. He kissed Cordelia's stomach and went down. He took her underwear off and kissed her thighs. Tracing his kisses closer and closer to her core but never getting there. He passed by her core and kissed her other thigh and leaving red marks along the way.

She moaned and huffed. "Pierce. Come on. Don't tease me that way." She whimpered. Pierce smirked, "I'm just checking if you're ready for me, baby girl." He told her before trailing kisses back up to her core. He looked up at her, like asking for permission. She moaned a yes. Pierce lightly traced his tongue over her core. Pleasure shot up through Cordelia and she moaned. Pierce did it again and again. Cordelia covered her mouth to silence her moans. "Oh Pierce. That.. that feels so good." She moaned. Grabbing Pierce's hair, she whimpered. She gasped as she came. Pierce hummed against her core, making her jerk in pleasure.

He sat up and pulled down his boxers. Cordelia bit her lip. Her and Pierce hadn't had sex in 2 years, so his length came as a bit of a shock to her. "Are you ready, my dear?" He asked. She nodded vigorously. He straddled himself over her and set himself before slowly pushing himself in. She gripped his shoulders. Pierce leaned down and kissed her neck, whispering sweet things to her. He lightly groaned. "So tight." He moaned.

He grabbed Cordelia and sat up and put her in his lap. Kissing her neck, he moved her up and down. She let out a loud moan. "Oh baby. Right there." She screamed. They both tensed against each other and came. Collapsing on the bed, they panted. "That was so good." Cordelia said. Pierce turned onto his side and pulled Cordelia into him and nuzzled his face into her neck. "I love you, baby girl." He said. She giggled and blushed. "I love you too, my strong alpha."