22

"Come one Maddy. Lets have a little fun." He whispered.

"What about Holden?" I whispered as we stood in the street instead of being at the party.

"What about him? He won't care I'm his best friend he knows I would never hurt you. You are my everything." He said back taking a step closer to me. 

"OK" I whispered and he leaned in to kiss me when there was a loud bang then a scream... I felt something warm dripping down my side. Little did I know that the scream had come from me. 

"Please Help!" I screamed at the boy who stood there holding his side as if he was in so much pain. He fell to the floor as I ran to him. 

"Wake up.... Please" I screamed at him and I jerked up suddenly screaming. 

"Sammy!" I said jerking awake... It was just a dream but it felt so real it felt as if I had actually been there. Holden and Ethan rushed into the room as I sat there screaming and crying my eyes out. Everyone else rushed in sometime later.

"Holden make it go away." I said to him as he cradled me back and forth as Ethan tried to the guys out of the room so I could calm down.

"It's OK baby girl, just stay with me... Just breathe." He said trying calming me down. I had stopped screaming but I still had tears running down my face. 

Ethan had made everyone leave the room cause a lot of people made me feel worse. He even made Ashton leave which I was not happy about. But I wasn't ready to tell him what I was dreaming about. 

"Shh It's going to be alright. I'm right here," Holden said as I had finally somewhat calmed down. Ethan came into the room a few minutes later with a glass of water. 

"Thanks" I said taking it from him and taking a sip and then setting in on the bed side table. Bella laid beside me and I stroked her head just as i had used to whenever these nightmares came to me back in Minnesota. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Ethan asked me as he sat on the edge of the bed with a worried look on his face while he took my hands in his.

"I don't know?" I whispered.

"Was it Sammy?" Holden said softly.

"Yeah... It's just... I was doing so good. I had put it in the past I had come to except the fact that he's gone and i had accepted the fact that I couldn't do anything about it. And now I can't stop thinking about that night and how it was all my fault." I said as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh hun... It's not your fault. It was all of our faults that night we were all to blame for not leaving like Brett told us to. We all are to blame for that night not just you. We all took part in not deciding to do the smart thing. So don't you dare say that it was all you're fault cause it is mine as well." Holden said.

"I just miss him so much. I loved him so much. He did so much for me. I mean I know we were only Freshmen but I felt so happy with him... Oh the things I would do just to see him one more time." I said as a few more tears rolled down my face and I buried my head into Bella's fur. 

They rubbed my back and comforted me. I was so thankful for me I don't deserve them. At about 2 am Ethan went out to see if everyone had gone to sleep and if they hadn't give them the short version of what happened. 

At about 2:30 am I was out of energy and Holden asked me if I wanted him to stay with me. And I gladly excepted his offer as he climbed under the covers with me and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Try to get some sleep I'll be here the whole time... I'm not going everywhere anytime soon." I snuggled into his arms and eventually drifted into sleep.

The next day when I woke up Holden was already awake and just smiled when I looked at him. It was about 11 am.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked. 

"Not to long." He said looking over at the clock. It was Wednesday and I was suppose to be at school. 

"Wheres all the other guys at?" I asked him s I stretched.

"Ethan forced them to go to school. He called the office and said that you were sick and that I was taking care of you for the day, and then he went to school as well.

"What about Ashton? Is he here? Is he ok? Does he know whats going on?" I rambled. 

"He's doing good I think for the most part. He went to school... But not without a fight. I'm surprised they got him out the door without using a trank dart." He said and I smiled. He wanted to see me and that melted my heart.

"Oh OK that works, I guess. And thanks for being here for me." I said finally getting out of the room.

"Anytime. I'm always here for you. You're my best friend. " He said and we made our way downstairs to get something to eat. And after breakfast we went into the movie room and just watched movies and talked like we used to before I moved. It was just the two of us, we didn't have to worry about our reputation or grades or anything we were just bbeing our selves like we used to be before everything went to hell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR NOTE!!!!!!!: YAY I finally wrote a chapter. I don't really know how I like it but its out there now. Tell me what you think and if there is something I should change. And I think I have some pretty good ideas of what to do for the next chapters. But I'm still taking suggestions if any of you guys have some. 

LOTS OF LOVE,

KYLIE