One*

Hi I'm Maddy. And I am what people call a good girl. Yes I get good grades, I mean its not my fault I want to get into a good college. I have glasses only have a few close friends, and my mother is a badass cop. But people only know what's on the outside, I wasn't alway this way. Before we moved here two years ago I was different. And that is the reason why we moved here. My mother was tired of my behavior so she wanted a new start. So that is why I am here now walking down the hallway of the first day of school listening to Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon. Nobody knows about my past, and I tend to keep it that way. I walked to my new locker where my best friend Lexi was waiting for me. When I got to her I took out one of my ear buds and hugged her.

"Oh my god Maddy I haven't seen you all summer. I missed you." Lexi said after pulling away from our hug.

"I missed you too. How was Europe?" I said looking over my schedule and then grabbing my books for our first classes. We only had a couple classes together so we walked to Math together.

"It was great. Hey did you hear that there was a two new kids that moved here from Minnesota. Hey isn't that where you moved from?" She asked as we walked into the classroom.

"Yeah that is where I moved from. No I didn't hear about the new kids." I said sitting next to lexi.

"Well I wonder if they are hot. Or we have any classes with them." She said. And yes if you hadn't guessed already Lexi's family was rich, and she was popular. I mean her family spent the whole summer traveling around Europe. And for some reason Lexi befriended me on the my first day of school here. And we have been friends ever since. The bell rang and people piled in. And I couldn't help but wonder who the new kids were.

The teacher walked in, called role, and started a lesson on what we were going to learn this year. About 15 minutes later 2 people walked in. But I couldn't see their faces.

"Sorry were late. We got lost." The first voice said. It sounded really familiar.

"Class this is our new students. Ethan Gray, and Holden peterson." The teacher said. And they turned around  looking directly at me and I got out of my chair and ran to hug them.

"Oh my god, I thought I was never going to see you guys again." I said hugging them.

"Maddy, Is that you? You look different." Holden said wrapping his arms around me.

"God what happened To you? Wheres the leather jacket? and combat boots?" Ethan asked hugging me as well.

"This is the new me." I said looking down at me outfit.

"Well now if everyone is done catching up please take your seats so we can carry on with the lesson." The teacher stated obviously annoyed. I looked at Lexi and she was really confused. Well this is going to be very hard to explain.

________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you guys liked my first chapter. The song was Happy Song by Bring Me the Horizon

That GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara