In Your Arms

FINAL CHAPTER GUYS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! HAPPY READING!

It took me exactly ten minutes to get back to my normal self. The second those words came out of the guy's mouth I was baffled. Hunter had help me sit up, carefully leaning back against the wall so I could breathe, while he said in quick words what had happened

"This is agent David Lyonell. He's been a special undercover agent for this case for three years now" Hunter said as he shook David's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, miss. It's been an honor to help agent Dawson here" he said and after a quick word with Hunter, multiple agents and police broke in, the room filling up faster than I could count. I only recognized Andrew Braxton from New York. Then Hunter had helped me stand up, and carefully got out of the house as more special agents swarmed the place. I could hear multiple sirens outside, ambulances and cops covering the whole street. I realized I had been in a regular house, but the street was empty, no houses around.

"Where are we?" I asked in a daze, trying to blink my dizziness away. Hunter had his arm around my waist, trying to help me walk, when he decided to kiss my temple lovingly.

"We're about three hours away from home, baby" he murmured. My knees buckled under the weight and he scooped me up quickly, my face pressed against the crook of his neck

"I'm sorry... I'm not feeling well" I said, almost mumbling the words, but Hunter dragged me to an ambulance, dropping me off at the bed like and invalid. In ten seconds I had two paramedics on me, multiple cables being hooked on. The pinch of an IV been administered just about got me as annoyed as Hunter's small smile when I started cursing at the paramedics.

"She's dehydrated. And she needs stitches on her face and leg. We have to take her to the hospital" the EMT said.

"No, I'm not going to the damn hospital. Not again" I growled, and Hunter smiled.

"Sky, please, listen to them. We have to make sure the baby is okay"

"The baby is fine!" I said completely exasperated. He ignored me and turned to the EMTs

"Can you wait five minutes so I can notify my people?" he asked and I frowned.

"Why are you leaving me again? Don't you learn from your past mistakes, man?!" I shouted at him as he walked away with a chuckle.

HUNTER POV

This woman can be stubborn as a mule, Jesus Christ. But fuck, If I loved her...

Walking past the sea of officers and agents, I finally found Andrew, who was on the phone. When he saw me he hung up and gave me a hand to shake.

"We got them" he said, his joy spread all over his face. I chuckled but thought about what Skyler must've gone through so we could even get this close to finding them.

"We got him because of Agent Lyonell. You should be thanking him" I told him, and he frowned, slowly putting his phone away.

"What are you talking about? Agent Lyonell told me the only thing he did was shoot him. You did the rest. You got her out of there" Andrew said and I sighed, looking back at the house where Skyler had been kept

"I told you not to go in there. And you're in deep shit for defying authority. But I'll deal with you on Monday" Andrew continued, this time pointing a finger at me. I chuckled slightly but all signs of amusements were gone from my face when the paramedics rolled an injured Alden out of the house.

When they came close enough I signaled them to stop. I walked slowly to him, already halfway bandaged but losing blood quickly.

When he saw me come, he narrowed his eyes, grinding his teeth. I leaned down and got close to his ear