Epilogue

::Chapter 30::

The door slid open, alerting him that someone was entering his new home and eyed the door with wariness which quickly slipped to minor confusion when he saw her stumbling in

The door slid open, alerting him that someone was entering his new home and eyed the door with wariness which quickly slipped to minor confusion when he saw her stumbling in. She was drunk.

"Hey, Derek." She greeted him, shutting the door behind her before walking down the steps while eyeing his home and holding a bottle in her hand. "I see you've finally moved into your new home."

"What are you doing here, Emily?" He asked in exasperation, he could remember the last time she was drunk and it had ended with her passing out on his bed when he was fourteen

She took a gulp of her drink, she just wanted to forget everything tonight. Especially what she did earlier.

"I wanted to talk to you since you're the only one who knows how I feel." She said cryptically, walking up to where he was sitting on his couch. "Or maybe you don't because you're not a vampire but you know what it's like to love someone different from you."

He did his best to not flinch at her words and continued to eye her in annoyance. "What are you getting at?"

She dropped down beside him on the couch. "I'm saying, have you ever wished you could take something back so that you wouldn't feel so shitty because it was easier keeping it inside then saying it out loud?" Her hazel orbs clashed with his own green eyes.

He could see the regret in her eyes and realized she did something. "What did you do?" He asked, hoping she didn't kill a civilian.

She noticed the look in her eyes. "I didn't kill anyone." She paused, taking another drink. "I mean, I did kill a few hunters but they came after me. But that isn't what I did that's got me feelin all feely." She said awkwardly and she could feel his gaze. "Let's just say that I said three words that I swore I'd never selfishly say to anyone else because of what happened the last time I did."

"You told Stiles you loved him." He said bluntly and she looked at him wide eyed. He couldn't help but chuckle at her expression. "You forget that I've known you for so long that I know all the expressions you've made but the way you look at him is different. I didn't realize until tonight when I saw you let him hold your hand that you felt something for him." He confessed.

She was quiet for a moment and remembered why she was here. "Well that doesn't matter because you know why I can't let myself be with him like that. I don't deserve Stiles. I'll never deserve someone as good or as pure as him." She said truthfully, feeling a pang in her heart. "That's why I compelled him to forget that I ever told him. I can't risk him knowing because I know that if he finds out what I'm going to do, he'll try to stop me. And I can't focus on Stiles and what I have to do."

Derek could see the heartbreak in her eyes and knew how painful compelling Stiles must have been for her. It was the most selfless thing she had ever done that he had seen, letting Stiles forget about her feelings for him. "You really do love him." He murmured, looking stunned.

"I can't." She muttered, looking at him. "Do you remember our deal?"

"Yeah, I got what you asked and I'll give it to you when you want." He said softly, remembering what she had wanted.

"Good." She leaned in closer, kissing him on the lips.

He hesitated in kissing her back and pulled back. "Are you sure this is what you want?" He breathed out tentatively, he knew that she was hurting.

She licked her lips, setting the bottle on the floor. She reached over and straddled his hips, feeling him harden under her slight rubbing. "I'm not going to wallow in self-pity. I'm sure you need the distraction as much as I do and I know you don't mind." She whispered, pressing kisses along his jawline before leaning into his ear."So, Derek? Are you going to push me away or..."

Derek saw the look in her eyes and could tell instantly that she was blocking away all the emotions she had for the human and right now it was just pure lust.

He grabbed her face and kissed her roughly on the lips before standing and slamming her against the nearest column in his loft and she unwrapped her legs from his waist

He grabbed her face and kissed her roughly on the lips before standing and slamming her against the nearest column in his loft and she unwrapped her legs from his waist. She pulled away and flipped their positions, smirking at him. She ripped his shirt open and run her fingers up his abs as he twitched under her touch.

He growled, pulling her back in to sloppily place rough kisses up her neck while taking off her jacket. She pulled away, slipping off her shirt before he reached over and kissed her once again, leaving love bites along her neck while she ran her soft finger up his torso, hearing a moan slip from her mouth when he groped her breasts. He smirked and he groaned when she slipped her hand down his pants, grabbing his member in retaliation.

The rest of their clothes were ripped off as they made their way to the bed he had in the corner of the room which creaked with how rough they were being with each other. The two didn't hold back in letting out their frustration out on each other, knowing they could handle the rough treatment.

Once they were fully naked, the only sounds that were heard were the groans, moans, growling, and even hissing that escaped their lips.

It was too late to take back her mistake.

And as bad as she felt for sleeping with Derek, she couldn't deny the fact that it would help with her pushing away Stiles.

Because she knew that Isaac had seen her leave the following morning when he showed up and she knew that he'd run to Scott to tell him what he saw. The beta would tell his best friend and Stiles would hopefully distance himself from her.

It was the only way she could keep him safe. 

Thank you to everyone who favorited and added this book. It means a lot!

The second book is up but, I'll probably publish the first chapter next week.