Chapter 15

Seeing one by one death eaters either dead or captured, it gave closure to every member of the order. Hugs were seen all over. Feeling sad of those who passed before them, casualties of the war. Happiness for the future that they could look forward.

Severus Snape stood in the middle of the hall. Feeling peace for the first time that he could survive not only one but two wars while every day of most of his life was always on the tip of a knife. He always thought that he would not survived this. Although his needs to survive increased ever since he fell in love to his former student. 

He wanted to go to his Hermione immediately, but the request given by Dumbledore for him to aid the capture and moving those death eaters to the ministry, must delayed him. The orders couldn't rest yet. The chaos in ministry, required them to step in.

Emergency wizengamot was formed. Dumbledore acted as temporary leader as Minister of Magic not yet determined. Administration works, setting back all the wards, reformation of Azkaban, many things else need to be done in short period of time, causing many of them couldn't just live their peaceful lives.

Severus was one of them. The urge to return to see how's Hermione doing was high. But he didn't have enough sleep after the war. Letters were sent. She had been awoke few hours after he left. Though she wanted to be with him, her condition wouldn't let her. Unlike her first pregnancy, she was much weaker in her second pregnancy. Apparation was forbidden. Using portkey also forbidden. Floo network is allowed only with assistance. Of course, Severus forbid her to do any of those. And this time, she listened to him.

After 6 months reforming the ministry, finally Severus though that he could leave already. New Minister of Magic was already elected, Kingsley Shacklebolt won the election. Albus returned to Hogwarts with the other professors. And Severus Snape apparated to where his love ones were.

In front of Charlie Weasley's home, Severus saw a boy playing with a puppy. He barely walked. He kept on falling down, but still eager to run around. He was stunned. Then a beautiful very pregnant woman walked out of the house. She rubbed her tummy and she smiled to her son.

"Nicholas," she called him, "Come inside. It's getting late."

He chuckled sweetly while his mommy walked to him.

"Hermione," Severus called her.

She looked up and saw him. Her eyes sparked immediately. Her lips moved to a big smile.

"Severus," She whispered. 

She wanted to run but her big stomach didn't allow her. So she speed walking. But Severus ran to her and pulled her to his arms. 

"I missed you," he said. 

He pulled away and crashed his lips to hers. Savouring the moment, he kissed her gently, feeling every peach taste of her lips. 

"You come home, finally," she said to him. A tear dropped from her left eye.

"Yes, I'm home. Finally."