Chapter 8

Severus has enslaved himself in the basement, working on the potion for Albus. Madeline was pretty upset as according to her, he wasn't well enough to be working. At first, Hermione ignored Madeline, as she understood that Severus wanted to help Albus badly. She also felt bad that the former headmaster was still in an induced coma due to the curse he suffered. 

After few days, one by one the member of the order came to the safe house after their mission. Harry returned with Mr. Weasley, leaving Mrs. Weasley with Ginny in Romania where they stayed with Charlie. Ginny was after all pregnant with twins, so it was hard for her to stay in the order, and Harry had no choice but seek for this temporary separation. Ginny, as very understanding as ever, agreed to Harry's decision.

Remus and Sirius returned after meeting Draco and Lucius few days after. followed by Kingsley and Minerva who returned from the ministry, Seamus and Dean who returned from St. Mungo and the last one was Fred, George and Ron who returned from Hogwarts and the Burrow. 

"How long will the potion ready, Severus?" asked Kingsley impatiently.

"They will be ready in a week," drawled Severus.

"That long?" Sirius asked, also impatiently.

"It is a complex potion. If not, Cho and I can brew it ourselves." claimed Madeline, felt offended to the expected complete date. "a week is the fastest you can get, Severus has enslaved himself brewing it, and neglected my warnings to his own health condition."

"I don't need you to talk on my behalf, Madeline." He sneered. Other people may got offended with his words but not Madeline. Sharing class with this particular person for 5 years in Hogwarts had made her familiar with his condescending comebacks. "If 1 week is too long, I can complete it within 5 days."

Hermione stared at him, knowing now he already slept less than 4 hours a day,  by committing to 5 days, that meant he wouldn't sleep at all. "Severus."

He turned and stared sternly to her, telling her silently that he would not be challenged at least not in front of the others. She knew how dominant he was and made her silence. But she took a note in her mind that she would talk to him privately.

"There will be a gathering." Remus said, "Draco said that nobody knows for sure when. But according to Lucius, it would be somewhere end of this month, which is in 2 weeks. That's why we need Albus."

Others nodded understanding their situation.

"Lucius thinks it's our best chance to kill Voldermort." Sirius said.

"But why?" Minerva asked, "When they gathered, that would mean they'll have full force."

"Yes, but we only need Harry to have a duel with him. And Harry still have the elder wand. Which no wand as powerful as it." Sirius explained.

"But on last duel, Harry was also using it, but still not succeed." Minerva added again.

"Because Harry wasn't as a strong wizard as now. He was only 17." Severus said, as if to himself, "And now he's 21. Which means..."

"He's already in full term as adult wizard." Minerva said.

"Yes," Remus said, "with his power now and elder wand, I believe he can kill him now."

"Are we sure of that?" Harry asked, "I still don't understand why we need to do it when they're at full force."

"He won't expect us to attack," Remus explained, "and the gathering will be in Hogwarts."

"Ambush them?" Minerva asked.

"Exactly," Sirius answered passionately. "And who understand Hogwarts more than us, the marauders and you, the professors." He said pointing to Minerva and Severus.