Chapter 14

Oliver led a team of Ron, Dean and Seamus to fly from the room requirement to the Griffindor tower, they tossed in few poisonous potions into the rooms inside, causing some death eaters in there were hardly could breathe. They roamed the room, covering their noses with hands or cloths to the Fat Lady picture, but what ever they did the picture wouldn't budge. Phineas already told all the pictures to support the order's plan. Soon after they were all fainted.

Fred led a team of George, Luna and Cho to fly to the Ravenclaw tower. Same plan as Griffindor tower, soon after the death eaters in there were also fainted of the poison.

They all then flew to the ground, joining Kingsley who commanding one by one, to get to their positions.

From afar, Remus and Tonks who were guiding the Astronomy tower saw death eaters flying to Hogwarts. The shrieking laugh of Bellatrix were loudly heard. 

They were all ready to fight for the battle of their lives. There was no turning back now. Their happiness, their love ones happiness would depend on the outcome of this battle. Dumbledore and Harry were right in the front of them. As Harry knew he was the key to defeat Tom Riddle.

Death eaters were so many, supported by the giants, vampires and other night creatures, surrounding Hogwarts. Although they had defeated death eaters that were resided in the castle, such as Dolohov and his followers, but still there were so many of them.

Their optimistic was turning to pessimistic. But what they didn't realize was Severus already set up, poisonous traps around the castle. Slowly, all death eaters who breathed would be infected. While the orders didn't realize that the food they ate in that morning was already mixed with the cure. 

When hope seemed lost, when Tonks were cornered by her own aunt, one by one, death eaters started to faint. Leaving those who didn't enter the castle, including the Dark Lord who was fighting with Harry. 

"Don't go out!" Severus told them, "Trick them to come inside, easier to defeat them that way."

So that what they did, one by one, they lured them in, and one by one, they fainted. Until it was the Dark Lord left, still fighting with Harry.

"Should we help him?" Neville asked Dumbledore.

"No, soon after, he will defeat him."

And Dumbledore was right. Following Dumbledore's tactic, Harry managed to take the elder wand and avada kedavra Voldermort. Instantly he was shattered to pieces and vanished by the wind.

Relief, release, happiness, joyful, were some words to describe their feelings. Remus pulled Tonks to his embrace. Neville hugged his best friends, Seamus and Dean. Ron pulled Cho to him. Harry finally took his steps to his mentor, Dumbledore and hugged him. He then walked to Severus, and for the first time in his life he said the words he always wanted to say, "Thank you Severus."