Chapter 1

This is my first fan fiction ever. I read many books about Severus and Hermione and just love the couple. However I prefer to have their romance when Hermione is no longer his student. So this one happens few years after the battle in Hogwarts.

All characters belong to the amazing JK Rowling.

---------

Hermione never expected to meet his snappy Professor Snape in that dingy bar. She could've guessed as the instruction was to meet a spy. And the Order had one very famous spy.

He looked very tired and pale. She pretended not to be aware on his presence. She kept her poise sitting in that bar with a glass in her hand. Without any noise, she could feel him next to her.

"Come with me," he said and walked away.

She took her time, didn't want to create any suspicious act, before she paid the bartender and walked outside. 

He was walking to the bushes, and she sped up her pace. As soon as she was behind the high bushes, she felt an arm enveloped her and she was apparated from there.

She couldn't see where she was, as she was pulled in his warm arms and he kissed her in deep passion. They hadn't met for quite some time, and he didn't want to waste that opportunity.

"Are you alright?" She asked, laying her head on his bare chest, still regulating her breath after their passionate love making.

"I am now," he said holding her closer.

They were in a small dark hut, apparently his living quarter. She wanted to ask lots of questions but she knew she had wasted half of the time she had and she needed to return. They had deadline in every mission, so that the order would know if there was something wrong.

"I need to go any minute now," she said before kissing him.

"You all need to leave Grimmauld 12, immediately."

=============================================================================

"I'm stupid, am I?" She asked her best friends.

They were both holding their comments. She was very moody, sometimes she was normal, sometimes she cried because of little things and sometimes she snapped to anybody.

Ron said to Harry that because of the baby carried some of the father's gene. But Harry knew better that it was just hormones.

"Why would you think that, Hermione?" Harry pulled her to sit between them.

"Well, it is, isn't it? What kind of person getting pregnant in this kind of time. We're at war." She cried.

Ron gulped, staring at Harry, trying to tell him, it's crying time.

"Ginny is pregnant too," Harry said.

"It's different, Harry." She cut off.

"I can't see the problem, 'Mione." Ron was a bit confused with her argument, "You're both pregnant, so what makes it different between..."

"They're married, Ron!" she suddenly screamed at him, "I even don't know where Severus is. We haven't met for more than 6 months, I don't know whether he's alive or not. We're not even together for Merlin's sake. We all know that he could never love me."

And then she sat down again, crying, "Oh how stupid I am. He doesn't even love me."

She then turned to Harry that made Ron sighed in relieve, "Oh Harry, he doesn't even know that he's going to be a father."

Harry pulled her in his arms, comforting her.

There were days that Hermione was always the one who took care of them, emotionally or physically. But somehow, she became very fragile. Having her and Ginny pregnant in the same time, really made him in a hot spot for few times already.

So when Ron was going to escape, he pulled him and Hermione moved from his arms to Ron's.

"Oh Ron, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you," she cried again to him.

Harry stood up and apologetically smiled to Ron, and after a nod from Ron, he exited from the library and walked to the kitchen where he found another pregnant woman in there, his wife, Ginny.

"Crying again?" She asked.

He nodded and sat down across from her. She poured him a cup of tea and gave it to him. He took a sip and asked, "How's Dumbledore?"

"No change," She answered, "Ollie's mum is still there."

"What did she say?"

"If only Severus Snape is here, he might able to brew the potion."

Dumbledore was already sick for few months, somehow death eaters able to poison him. Ollie's mum, who was a senior healer in St. Mungo, came every day to treat him. But they all knew they she couldn't cure him. Not without the help of Severus Snape. 

"No news from Sirius and Lupin?" he asked again.

"No. But I'm hoping soon. Having Professor Snape return will not only can help Professor Dumbledore, but also Hermione."

"Yes, she's going to labour in any days now."