At the terrace
" Now, look here you stupid washing machine that doesn't open up . You better open up now or you are gonna go back where you came from."

You crouched down and tried opening it again but in vain.
You tried again but no shit is happening.  You got mad and kicked the machine.

"FU- FRUITSSSS!!!" You cried out in pain.

"HEY! What is happening  up there? Y/n? did you and kook fight again?"
Namjoon shouted from downstairs.

Hearing his name ,jungkook who had no idea what was going on butted in.
"What?! No! I haven't seen her for the past two hours, I've been in my room the whole time!" You heard Jungkook's voice from his room.

"Well if it's  nothing related to you both fighting, it is completely safe."

With that gone you went back to opening the washing machine. You opened the door and water came flowing outside.

Your pov

Shit... is this even supposed to be happening? Is the water supposed to be here?It is supposed to dry out or something ,right??
Gotta find a useless cloth ...got to find a cloth... cloth cloth cloth ...
You searched  the whole terrace for a cloth.You finally got a few clothes and put them on top of the water in the hope that water won't flow anymore. .

Oh no... The water is still flowing and the clothes are not enough.. I've got to rush downstairs for more useless clothes  or my sh it is going down.
You finally sneaked inside the kitchen and got a handful of clothes and ran back upstairs.
Whew ! That's done... but was the water supposed to come out? I have never seen water coming out when Jimin oppa does this... anyways... let me now take the clothes.
End of pov

You reached  inside and took one shirt out. It was so damn long. Why wasn't it ending?? Finally you took the cloth out and to make things worse ,the water from the shirt  fell on the already damp, soaking clothes lying on the floor.
You rushed outside the terrace to look for a bucket so that you can squeeze out the water.
You went inside jimin's  room and went to his bathroom. Locked. You knocked on the door.

"Oppa ,will you come  out any time soon?"

"I don't think so y/n.. why?"

"Well.. You don't want to know..."

Saying that  you rushed  out. Jungkook would defenitely not give anything of his to me. Especially something from his bathroom so asking him is useless. The only other option is Taehyung but his door is locked and there is Loud music too so there is no way he is gonna open that door.

You came back to the terrace and started thinking. That's when your eyes fell on the  wooden  half-window-half-door like window . You squeeze out the water through there and No one would no cause the water would fall in the backyard!

You then cupped the hem of the shirt, rushed to the other side of the terrace Hoping your small hands were enough for not letting the dripping water fall on the floor.

You were now running back and forth, slipping on the water across the terrace. It made things harder cause the floor was marble tiles.

After an hour of your hard work, you sat on the floor and looked around.
Half of the terrace is filled with useless clothes and the other half has water all around not to mention the water that is dripping  from the clothes you just hung .

You were face palming  at the pathetic situation when Jungkook walked in.

"Y/n come down, Jin hyung rea-What happened here?"Jungkook asked, looking around.

"Here? Well.. are you blind?" You said, not in the mood for talking.

"Tell me what happened." He said crouching next to you.

"Well... I tried to open the door of the washing machine and (blah blah blah blah)" You narrated everything that happened to him.

"Then why didn't you call me for help?!"

"Oh so now that I screwed up doing something on my own without asking you for your help, you are now saying I should have asked for help from you? You never help me to do chores so how would I know you would help me now?!" You shouted back at him,really angry.

Jungkook got up and went over to the wet clothes lying on the floor.

"You are really careless! Because of you, the whole terrace is wet."

"Stop nagging at me and leave me alone!" You said getting pissed off at why he had to come now and that he offered to help an hour after the work was done.

"Fine then, whatever you want . Don't ask me to cover for  you when the others realize what you did." He said with gritted teeth.

"Just get out!" You shouted.

"Lunatic..." he mumbled while leaving.

"What did you just say? Huh?! Jungkook, did you just call me a lunatic ?!I am not the lunatic here--you are the shitface who came here to ruin everything, you dumb monkey!! "

Jungkook decided to leave you there and pissed off, he went downstairs. You then sat there crying because you really didn't mean to start a fight with your brother who just tried to help you and second because you knew you would get in trouble for calling him that and for making a mess.You were crouched on the fall, your head buried in your knees and you were crying-pouring out your anger ,regret and sadness when you realized someone was  sitting next to you.

You wiped your tears and looked up to see Taehyung.

"Tae.. . did you come to scold me for fighting with jungkook?"

"No. I heard the whole thing,  but I am on your side. I guess Kook could have been more polite if he wanted to help you. " Tae said with a smile and wiped away your tears.

" Now stand up and come downstairs.  Jin hyung has  come ."

"I don't want to. " You said, rubbing your nose.

"Come on, it's alright.  He isn't gonna shout at you. Jin hyung looks kinda tired so I don't think he remembers giving you your chore. "  Taehyung said, holding his hand out for you to grab so you could stand up.

Everyone were there downstairs .  Jin was going to his room to change. Namjoon was arranging dinner while hoseok helped. Yoongi  was just coming out of his room . Jimin was sitting with Jungook on the couch listening to jungkook with a serious face and you guessed it was him ranting about what happened earlier.

You went to the dining room to help your brothers in arranging the dinner.

"Y/n... don't worry .Jin hyung doesn't know about how messy it is  upstairs."
Namjoon tried reassuring you.

"All I hope is for the water to dry up quick and jungkook to not tell on me." You told Namjoon while eyeing Jungkook who was now sighing.

"Y/n,he realised his mistake.  I was there when the both of you were quarrelling and I gave  him a piece of my mind and see, he is coming over." Hobi said with a cheerful smile and looked over at Jungkook.

Jungkook came and stood next to you in awkwardness.

"Uhh..  I am sorry y/n... I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay  ! Siblings fight once in a while.. plus I am sorry for calling you those things.." You said looking at your feet.

"I forgive you, it's alright. " He said with a smile.

You smiled back and then sat down for dinner with him beside you. Soon the others came and Jin  forgot about the work he gave you  upstairs making you heave a sigh of relief.