Plane Ride To America

Jungkook:

I wasn't to happy that Suga has crush on Tae. And Tae wouldn't tell me much of what happened. But I can't worry about that now. Because right now. I'm focusing on not punching someone in my groggy and tired state. It was currently 3 in the morning.

"Jungkook?" Someone called out. I turned to see my amazing boyfriend standing there in a gray hoodie with the ARMY logo. I walked closer to peer at the chain around his neck. Yep. It was mine. It said 'Jungkook 1997'.

I smiled at him. But about fell over two seconds later. I was terribly stumbling from being so tired.

"Hop on my back." Tae said. I looked at him like he was crazy. He only crossed his arms over his chest. Indicating that he was serious.

"I know you're too tired to protest. So just hop on my back. I really don't mind. I'll speed and get our suitcases and then go out to the car that's taking us to the airport." He was very convincing. He's also right. I'm not going to protest. So, i juts walked over to him as he bent down and I jumped on his back. He grabbed the back of my knees to keep me from falling. I put my head on his shoulder and started to close my eyes.

When suddenly Tae started to run using his incredible speed. That instantly caused me to sit up and watch as everything was a blur. I was worried that Tae would run into something. Especially since I was on his back. But about a second later we were out at the car.

Perfect timing too. Breigh had just pulled up. I felt bad for her. But when Tae questioned her. She said her flight landed at 2:30 in the morning anyway and that it really wasn't a big deal to come so early. She walked over and hugged Tae. She's lucky I trust her. Then she offered a smile and turned to talk to Tae. I want to sleep. But I also want to eavesdrop. Hmmm.... I can sleep later. So I turned my ear in the direction of them.

"Hey Tae!" Breigh greeted happily.

"Hey Breigh. Where's Magic?" Tae questioned. Breigh chuckled and walked over to her car. She returned a few minutes later with 2 suitcase and her now large German Shepherd. Magic sure has grown a lot. Good thing Lilly was a fairly big dog.

"Thank you so much for watching Lilly. I just couldn't bring her. We're staying in a hotel and we're going to be gone a lot of the time with the interviews and the AMA's." Tae worries as he started to talk a lot. Breigh held up a hand signaling him to stop. I'm very lucky they're talking in Korean.

" It's fine Tae. What are best friends for? Besides there are some really nice pet friendly places I wanted to visit anyway. So the dogs will have fun too. Now go! Before you miss your flight." I could see Breigh slightly turn her head and wave at someone. Tae And I turned too. She was waving at Jimin. Jimin walked over as Tae And the other members got in the car. Of course Tae sat next to me.

"Lets listen in." I said gesturing toward Jimin and Breigh. Tae nodded in agreement.

"Hey. I missed you so much!" Breigh said. Jimin nodded in agreement. They were interrupted by a horn honking.

"Let's go before we're late!" Jin yelled at them. They both sighed and hugged.

"I'll see you in about a week. Please take good care of Tae's dog." Breigh nodded and they parted. As we drove away. Breigh went inside glancing back every so often. We all rode in a tired silence. The only noise that could be heard was the driver playing 'Don't wanna cry' by Seventeen and Yoongi Hyungs soft snoring. We eventually arrived and got out grabbing our luggage.

As we walked in fans instantly recognized. I glanced at the other members. I notice none of us are wearing our face masks. All of us being to tired to bother. We all Love the fans. We really do. Jimin even has a necklace that says 'ARMY' that he still refuses to take off and Tae is still wearing his gray ARMY hoodie. But right now we're tired. Lucky for us. It seemed that the fans understood that.

One fan shyly got close to me head down. She had her arm outstretched. "For you and Taehyung." The fan mumbled. I gently took it from her and saw that it was 2 necklaces. Both reading one word: Taekook. I showed off my bunny grin to her and thanked her. I even signed her album. Then we had to bored the plane. When we did. I got a window seat with Taehyung right next to me and Jimin beside him. Behind us was the Yoonseok couple. In front of us was the Namjin couple.

"Babe look at this." I grinned at Tae once we sat down. He looked over and looked at me confused.

"What is it?" I gently lifted up the necklace revealing what it said. Taehyung's eyes widened a bit and he grinned that cute boxy grin of his.

"When did you get this?" He asked in amazing as he continued to stare at the necklaces.

"Just now actually. From a fan in the airport." He grinned and motioned for me to turn around. I did the best I could and before I could question him. He hooked the silver necklace around my neck. I smiled at him and motioned for him to do the same. He did and I clasped it around his neck. We giggled a little as we stared at the necklaces. I played on my phone the whole time. Recharging it when necessary. Glad I have an outlet beside me.

Then we had to get off that plane and wait in the airport during the small lay over. While we did we ate lunch and talked some about America. Which was basically just me answering a lot of questions.

"Have you ever seen the Jimmy Kimmel show?" Asked Hoseok. I nodded and started to talk about it.

"Can you translate with me?" Asked Namjoon to Tae. He laughed a little.

"Of course I will." Tae answered him.

"I can't believe it!" Hoseok suddenly burst while Jimin and Jin were grinning.

"What?" I ask them. They stare at me like I'm crazy. Which I am. But in a good way.

" we're performing on the AMA's, going on Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen! It's finally catching up with me!" We all laughed at the sunshine's behavior while Suga was trying to get his boyfriend to calm down.

Soon we had to bored another plane at about 1:30 in the afternoon. When we boarded we sat in the same spots. But this time Tae laid his head on my shoulder while I laid mine on top of his and soon we both fell asleep. We got woken up about another 8 hours later at about 9:30 at night. Only to wait at another airport. We ate dinner in silence. All of us had taken a nap and was still too tired to talk. In about half an hour. We finally boarded the final plane.

When we got on in the same spots again. This time I talked to Tae about random things. Until one of the things he said caught me off guard and made my heart swell with love for this amazing human being in front of me.

"I want you to know something. No matter how many fights we get in, no matter how many haters we get and no matter what obstacle we may face. I want you to know that I will always stick by your side no matter what. With anything we're facing. I want us to always face it together. Never be afraid to tell the other. I love you so much Kim Taehyung. I would do anything to make you happy and protect you. You're my everything. I became so much happier when I met you. I was so surprised by how much I could feel for one person. I want you to know how much you mean to me. As you are mine. I am yours. I love you baby. You and none else. You are my one and only. Now, let's sleep?"

He was crying by the end of it. I used my thumbs and gently wiped them off. Aish. What a emotional boyfriend I have. But his amazing personality more than makes up for it. I love him a lot and that won't change. What I said is true. We laid back down with his head on my shoulder and my head on his. Then we fell asleep. Finally at around 6 in the morning. We arrived in America. What still confuses me is how that one flight I took with Tae only lasted 10 hours. I guess it was just a magical plane for a magical day. The day I met the love of my life.

As we stepped off the plane. We immediately had to go to a car that was waiting for us. Finally we reached the hotel! Gosh that was annoying as hell! And we have to do it again in about a week.... oh well. As I put my stuff down and flopped down on my bed. I chuckled as Tae yelled out something I found adorable.

"Kim Taehyung is back in America!"