Missing You and Lectures

A week Later:

Jungkook:

All week I've been trying to convince Tae to choose me to go instead of Suga Hyung. But all week he declines. I've been trying to tease him. He doesn't seem that affected. At least not that I can really tell. Then there's me.

His voice. I'm whipped. His smell. I'm whipped. His dancing. I'm whipped. His smile. I'm whipped. His personality. I'm whipped. His cute protests. I'm whipped. His blushing cheeks. I'm whipped. His freaking breathing. Has me whipped! I have not known him long. Only a little over a week. But everyday I find myself falling harder and faster for him. IM WHIPPED FOR A BOY WHO WONT PAY ME MUCH ATTENTION!

'If Jimin no jams doesn't stop trying to take what's mine.' I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

What are you doing to me Tae? I thought I was straight. Guess I'm only gay for Kim Taehyung. But today is the day. His plane ride. They'll be back tomorrow. Tae's parents are just going to drop his stuff off for him at the airport. They were really supportive of him. I'm surprised since they live in the United States and now he'll live in South, Korea.

They won't be back until late tomorrow. Which frustrates me to no end. But what can I do? I don't want to scare him away and if all I do is bug him then I'm screwed and he'll be scared off for sure. That's the last thing I want.

As I'm walking Tae to the car. I see Jimin trying to get near him. Jimins my best friend. But Tae is mine. At this point? I know I sound possessive. But I'm only possessive over what's mine.

When I go back inside Jin grabs my arm and drags me to the living room.

"What the heck Jungkook ? How did you even meet him? There were no audition for a seventh member." I sighed and told them the entire story from the very start of it to the very end of it.

Jin smirked while Jimin glared. Hoseok turned to Jimin and smacked him upside the head.

"What the heck Hobi?!" Hobi only chuckled. Ok that's one scary yet bright Hyung.

"I am a god Jimin! You will bend to my will!" Jimin sneered.

"God Of what?" Jimin challenged.

"Dance." Hoseok stated simply. Jimin shut his mouth knowing he wouldn't win. Hoseok really is the God of Dance.

"Can we get back to Taekook?!" Jin exclaimed. I just realized something.

"Shit!" I cursed. Their heads snapped toward me while Jin smacked me upside the head.

"Our comeback is next week right?" They nodded so I continued.

"The ARMY know nothing about Tae." They nodded and pulled out their phones. Not even 10 minutes later they put them away.

"Everyone loves him. There wasn't much hate at all." I looked at them in complete and utter confusion.

"We posted him on twitter and told them. Now back to you and Taehyung." Jin hissed. Crap! I'm in trouble.

"What ab-about us?" I stuttered ok! You try facing an angry Jin. It's not fun. Like at all.

"You like him." He stated simply. I looked down at my lap with crimson cheeks. I nodded knowing Jin would just smack me again if I were to lie.

Jin only sighed.

"Careful Kook. If you hurt Tae. Jimin will kill you. You may think he's your enemy but he's not. He's a Taekook shipper. Has been from the start. He just wanted to see your reaction." Jin laughed. I looked over at Jimin and he nodded.

We went through the rest of the day like normal. Not having much to do since both Tae and Suga aren't here. We just kind of did our own thing. For me that mostly consisted of playing Overwatch until bed time.

I got ready and went to bed. Ready for a peaceful slumber....
Except.....
That's not what I got.

"Tae!" I screamed as I ran down the dark alley. I knew I heard his scream for help. There I saw a horrific sight. Tae was being held at gun point with a knife up to his throat. I tried to run but a glass wall stopped me. It separated me from saving him. 'Tae!'
I wanted to scream it again. But I couldn't. After the first of my screams. My voice was cut off. I tried to turn back and get help. But my feet remained. Refusing to obey me. As the knife pressed further into his neck and the hand that held the gun went closer to the trigger. His screams got louder and louder. Until it was unbearable. 'How could you hurt someone so precious? How could you do that in front of the person who's falling more and more for him everyday? How could you listen to his horrific screams and see the blood pouring out from his neck and not want to scream out of guilt?' Those were the thoughts running through my mind. I finally broke down and sobbed. 'I'm sorry' I mumbled over and over again. "Jungkook?" I looked up to see the ghost of Tae. I looked over at the now lifeless body of him. ''Look what you've done." He hissed.

"Jungkook!" Someone yelled making me wake up. I looked over and saw Namjoon Hyung. He looked really worried.

"Kook? What's wrong? You were screaming and crying in your sleep." He said as he wiped under my eye and showed me his now damp finger. I was crying? How much do I love Tae already?

" I-i th-thought i los-lost T-Tae." I managed to stutter out. Namjoon smiled sadly at me.

"You like him that much?" I could only nod.

"Then let us help. Win him over before anyone else can. But you better do it quick since our comeback is soon." I nodded and thanked him. I went back to sleep even though it was tough without.... Tae.

I woke up about mid afternoon after my crappy nights sleep. Now to wait for Tae. I played over watch and practiced a bit on my dancing and singing.

Soon Tae walked through the door....