Practicing and Teasing

Taehyung:

I don't know what got into me last night. But I'm glad it did. I would of been happy waking up in Jungkooks arms. If it wasn't for the annoyingly loud alarm. We had dance practice today, yay! Note my sarcasm. I liked dancing but I knew they were going to push us since our comeback show was tomorrow.

So I try and get up. But fail as a pair of arms dragged me back down. I poke Jungkooks cheek. He only groans and holds on tighter. I smirk at a thought that I came up with. But I frowned as the same thought made me sad. I missed my friend. So I decided to call her when I got back to the dorm. Since I haven't talked to her in 2 weeks. But I'm going to use the trick I used to wake her up on him. Sorry, Kookie.

"JUNGKOOK GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND LET GO OF ME!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I heard a loud groan as Jungkook shoots up in bed immediately letting go of me. Looks like he's not the only one I managed to wake up.

"Really Tae?!" I hear Jimin shout from down the hall.

"Yes! We have dance practice!" I snicker.

I hear them all groan again. Then, I hear them shuffling as they start to get ready.

I turn towards Jungkook. To find him already staring at me. Thanks to the intense gaze I could feel a blush creeping up my neck.

"W-well what a-are you wa-waiting for? G-get up!" I tried not to stutter but clearly I failed.

He only smirks and then puckers his lips. I raise an eye brow at him.

"After I get a kiss." I laugh at him as I hop out of bed.

"Not with that morning breath!" I yell at him as I make my way to the bathroom.

When I get out of the shower I dry my dark hair as best as I can. Then I slip on some comfortable clothes. I then head back to the room to grab my phone to find Jungkook already dressed. I smile at him.

"Ready?" He nods and we head off to the car.

We get in the car and head over to BigHit. Once we got there. We hopped out of the car and went into the building. We quickly made our way towards the dance studio. As I try to get to my position I'm pulled back by a hand on my wrist.

"Hey Tae? You know what teasing is right?" I shook my head as Jimin frowned at me.

"Yes you do. The others may not of been able to see it. But I can tell that that whole innocent act is just a cover up. So, why don't you tease Jungkook?" I could only look at him confused.

"Why would I want to do that?" Jimin pouted at me when I said that.

"Just do it and you won't regret it." I nodded and finally got into my position.

I had a solo part in this song. I came in on the Wings Era. That's why I was surprised I didn't get a lot of hate and the group welcomed me with open arms. But I have my own song called Stigma which is also the song I used for my audition.

As I was practicing my song and scenes. I could feel eyes on me. Especially when I picked up a knife and began to stab the metal they had placed in front of me. I then looked behind me and smirked. I had to pretended like someone had banged my head against the metal then forced me to go. I heard a little bit of praise then they told me which scene to do next and I nodded. This time there really would be no one there in the actual video. I thrashed around like I was being punched. I then fell to the ground and weakly tried to get up with ragged breath.

They said that was enough before I actually injured my self. I looked over at the other members reactions . They knew nothing about this. I never told them.

"Can I rehearse with the puppy and cage now?!" I shouted to the crew members.

They yelled back to me a quick "Yes!" .

I looked over at the confused faces of the others and I smirked at Jungkook. I went to one side and slightly ran while covering my face with my arm. Then I plopped down on the ground as I waited for the puppy.

I heard the pitter patter of paws, looking up to it the puppy came right to me. I picked it up with a grin as it began to lick me. But I frowned as the cage slowly descended on me. I held the puppy as it struggled. But once the cage was completely lowered I let the puppy go. I watched it go back to its trainer. Then I looked up at the cage.

"Alright V! I think that's enough for today!" They called out as the cage ascended. I nodded and smirked at Jungkook.

"I'm going to go practice my song." I walked off and began to practice.

Right as I was singing "please dry my eyes!" And I was hitting my high note someone walked in. I looked up to see Jungkook. He looked impressed.

"Was that you're high note?" I nodded.

"What was all that out there?" He questioned.

"Rehearsing my video for Stigma. That song tells a story. I didn't just write it because I was bored." He nodded.

"What did the puppy and cage stand for?" I had to think. When the stage manager looked at my song he was the one who helped me out.

" I believe the puppy stood for innocence and the cage stood for being blocked off from it. Or I guess loosing it and feeling trapped in my own mind. At least that's what I think the manager had said." Jungkook nodded.

I watched with alert eyes as he slowly made his way over to me.

"What are you doing" I breathed out the question in anticipation.

He checked my head then lifted my arm and looked at it. Then lifted my shirt and stared at where my rib cage was. When he put my shirt back down that's when he answered me. He quickly nodded to himself, like he was assuring himself of something.

"Checking you for injuries. It looked pretty real." I nodded.

"I'm fine." I assured.

We went back out when it was Jungkooks turn.

His song threw me for a loop and I was in tears when I heard it. I knew it wasn't about me. But it still moved me and the other members.