Fight and Regret

Jungkook:

I groan as I look around. I'm in my room. I pat the spot beside me and find nothing. As it all comes rushing back to me my eyes fly open and I drop back to my back on the bed and sob.

How could I let that happen?! How?! Now they're gone and what can I do about it? I take in the messy interior of the room. I sigh as I remember what happened last night after I thought our lives were actually ok.

Flashback:

I was asking Tae if he truly was enjoying life as we were in the dorm on the couch. He giggled and pecked my lips. Before excitedly nodding his head. Breigh and Jimin were across from us sitting with Breigh's head on Jimin's shoulder. While Jhope and Suga were on the chair. Well Yoongi was in the chair and Hobi was sitting in his lap. Even Lilly and Magic were comfortable laying down on the floor. We were all watching a movie. Well that is until we heard a loud bang at the door. We all immediately froze and none of us wanted to answer it.
The dogs began barking and that's when all hell broke loose. Five men came storming in. One went for Tae and I immediately tried to protect him. Apparently I wasn't who they were after. Because they took the first thing they laid their hands on. Which was a vase and hit it over my head. I immediately fell down. As I was loosing consciousness I looked around.
Tae was fighting the best to his abilities. But it didn't take a genius to know he would eventually loose. Suga was doing his best to protect Hobi. But Hoseok won't having it and jumped in front of Yoongi. He shielded him. But eventually got knocked out. Jimin was shielding Breigh. Same went for Breigh. She won't having it and she jumped in front of Jimin. She tried kicking and succeeded. They're fighting the best they can. As my vison was darkening I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Or maybe it was blood. Or both.

End of flashback

I don't know how I got to my room though. I'm just realizing I didn't see Namjoon or Jin in the fight. My head pounded as I remembered why. They were on a date. I heard the door creak open and saw Jin walk in.

"What happened?" My voice was raspy like I hadn't used it in a long time.

Jin sighed and I saw a few tears slip from his watery eyes.

"The 5 men took Taehyung, Yoongi and Breigh. Everyone was knocked out. But they only took those 3. They left a note." Jin sighed and handed me the note.

Dear Bangtan,
We have taken the one who is new and shouldn't be there. We work for a fan who should be with Jungkook and not Tae. If you want to ever see the other 2. Then come alone Jungkook. We will meet where you confessed.
Don't screw up,
The captors

Who signs stuff like this? I guess this idiot. I tightly gripped my hair. What does it mean confess? I teased him a lot in the dorms. But, the concert. That's the time Tae truly found out how I felt and the only time a ARMY would find out. Not that I consider her an ARMY.

I only knew one thing. No one and I repeat no one hurts my baby. Yes I know he's older but he's still my baby.

I had to stick to one of the quotes I love. It went something like "when life puts you in difficult situations don't say 'why me' say 'try me'" And they have. So now? They're going to pay. All of them will end up in the hospital by the time I'm done with them.

The pained look I knew was there. Slowly disappeared. Being replaced by an angry and revengeful look. I want to keep calm. I do. But I can't. Not when it comes to Tae. I jumped up only to groan in pain. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water and some pain killers.

"Jungkook. I know what you're thinking. But maybe you should go rinse the glass out of your hair." said Jin.

Little fun fact about me. I heal very quickly and don't feel much pain. Although getting hit over the head with a glass vase is an exception. I went to the shower and stripped before hopping in. I showered very carefully. I made sure to get all the glass out of my hair before tossing them into the trash can beside the shower. When I stepped out I noticed a trail of blood. Running from my shoulder to my stomach.

I gently brushed my finger against where it was coming from and hissed in pain. I quickly searched for tweezers. Thank goodness they were in the bathroom. I gently plucked the piece of glass out and tossed it. I then used my now damp towel to clean up the blood.
Finally I took a band aid and placed it over the slight wound. Luckily it was the only wound I have.

I threw on some clothes and rushed to the door. But I was yanked back before I could even touch the handle. I hissed in pain. Seeing as it was the arm the cut was on. I spun around and saw Jin standing there with his hands on his hips.

"What is it Eomma?" He doesn't get annoyed by the nickname anymore. Now he just sees it as a title and basically embraces it. A little to much if you ask me.

"You're in pain and don't you DARE lie to me Jungkook. That's a huge disadvantage." I scoffed. Jin looked at me like I had grown to heads. He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"You expect me to sit here while my other half, my soul mate, my heart, my world, my everything is most likely getting beat up and tortured as we speak?! Well then you're CRAZY! I'm not sitting here with a small cut while he's probably got blood pouring from him! " Jin glared at me. While it intimidated me a little. There was no way I was going to let it show.

"Why can't you act mature and think about this?! " He yelled back.

My glare hardened. But what came out of my mouth. Didn't really match it.

"I could yell, I could scream, I could call you names, but one of us has to be the mature one." He looked a little relieved. That is until I continued.

"And it's not going to be me!" With that I spun on my heel and raced out the door. You, see. Before I got a shower I had packed a bag. Full of stuff I might need.

See? I'm not dumb. Even though the other members sometimes think so.

I especially won't be stupid when it comes to rescuing Tae.

I'm coming Tae just hold on.

Please.