☹열넷☹

Namjoon POV

Well today is the day I'm going to ask Jin to marry me I'm so happy and nervous I just love him so much I asked all the other members to help me plan the proposal out where the proposal is going to take place is the beach.

Our plan is Jhope is going to take Jin out for lunch and when there at lunch me and the other members are going to help make everything perfect for me to propose to jin.

Jimin POV

Today is the day Namjoon hyung is going to propose to jin hyung I'm so excited for them Namjoon hyung wanted us to help him plan his special day.

Mine and daddy's job was to put rose petals from where Jin will be to where Namjoon will be me and daddy started putting the rose petals down "I hope jin hyung likes it daddy" I said with a big smile on my face "I think he will love it" daddy said to me with a big smile on his face he then kissed me on the cheek and walked away with a smile.

Taehyung POV

Today is Namjoon and Jin special day I'm very happy for them and I hope Jin loves his surprise and I really hope he says yes.

Me and my daddy where setting up a blanket with a picnic basket of food and some wine or so my daddy says
"Daddy what is this?" I said holding up the wine bottle "baby it's called wine." He said ruffling my hair I made a understanding expression letting him see I know what it is now.

Jhope POV

Today I'm helping Namjoon with his proposal to jin he wants me to take Jin out for lunch.

Text message

Hobi: Hey Jin hyung would you like to go out for lunch with me today?

Jin: Yes

Hobi: okay I'll pick you up soon

Jin: Okay see you soon

Awhile passed by and it was time to pick up Jin I finally went to go pick up Jin "Ready to eat lunch?" I asked driving off "Yes" he said with a smile after we ate lunch we got back into the car and drove off.

"Today is the perfect weather to go to the beach" i said driving up to park at the beach "Yes it is a walk would be great" Jin hyung said opening the car door.

Jin POV

Me and Jhope parked at the beach because we where going to take a walk it was so nice out side.

We toke off our shoes we walked off of the dock into the sand I felt the warm sand in between my toes I suddenly see a path of rose petals Jhope followed behind me I was following the rose petals.

I looked up and seen a picnic blanket and candles but my eyes soon lit up when I see my boyfriend on one knee with a box in his hand I can't believe this is happening I love him so much.

He then started to talk "Kim Seokjin every sense I seen you I knew you where going to be the one you always make me happy your always there to comfort me so you amazing beautiful man will you marry me?" He spoke up with big smile on his face opening the box.

"Yes I would love to" I said with a big smile feeling tears fall down my cheek my now soon to be husband got up and gave me a big hug soon then everyone was running around yelling thing in a happy tone.

"Congratulations!" All the other members yelled with big smiling me and Namjoon hugged all the members.

"Thank you hyung" Jimin said hugging me "For what?" I asked with a confused expression "For helping me when no one would" Jimin said hugging me "Chim Chim you know I'm always here for you" I said hugging the little back.

A couple weeks passed by

Namjoon POV

Today is mine and Jin's wedding day I'm so excited for him the become my husband I was getting dressed in my suit.

I was waiting for Jin to walk out when suddenly I heard the doors open when I see my soon to be husband walking out looking handsome as always he walked in front of me I toke both of his hands in my hands.

I finished saying my vows which made Jin cry I wiped his tears and he said his vows "Do you Kim Namjoon take Kim Seokjin as you husband?" The priest asked "I do" I said with a smile "Do you Kim Seokjin take Kim Namjoon as your husband?" He asked again "I do" Jin said with a smile and tears falling down his cheek "I now pronounce you husband and husband Namjoon you may kiss your husband" he finally said with a smile.

I went closer to my husband and kissed him and he kissed back "I love you" I said after our kiss "I love you too" he said back caressing my cheek while smiling.

I'm so glad I got to meet Jin and the other members and I'm glad I asked Jin to marry me.

Note
Yes...I put Namjoon asking Jin to marry him in this story this will be the last chapter I just really wanted to write this part for you guys I hoped you enjoyed please check out my other fanfic I'm writing right now 사랑해 ARMY
923 Words