☹열둘☹

Yoongi POV
It was in the morning I don't know if Jimin is still mad at me so I went to his room I knocked on the door and no one answered for a couple minutes so I knocked again.

I was looking down after I knocked until i heard his door open I looked up with a smile on my face "Hi Jimin" but once I said that I realize it's not Jimin.

"Hey Yoongi" Jhope said with a small smile "What are you doing in Jimin room?" I asked a little angry "he had to ask me something" Hobi said looking a little confused on why i was angry "Whatever tell Jimin I need to talk to him" I said annoyed "he just got to take a nap" he said "Okay tell him when he wakes up.

Jhope POV
Jimin had to ask me something important so we went to his room and started talking "So what did you have to talk to me about?" I asked confused "Would you like to be my new daddy?" He asked looking down playing with his fingers.

"Why what happens to Yoongi?" I asked wanting to know what happened "I seen him and that girl kissing and I though he would not want me anymore" he confessed "Oh did he say that?" I asked him "No but I figured" he said looking down "I will but I want you to talk to him" I said pulling his chin up.

"But I'm af-raid to fa-ce him" he said letting a little tear fall down while stuttering "well then at least write him a note" i said he looked at me relieved "Ok" he said with a small smile "Get some rest" I told him and he layer down I pulled the blanket over him and he started to fall asleep.

Jimin POV
After my nap I got up and started writing the note to hyung he is at the studio with Namjoon hyung it was a while and I finally finished the note.

•°•Note•°•
Dear hyung I think it's time for me to go in my own direction and stop following you it was amazing having you as a daddy/caregiver you helped me through a lot you helped me overcome my fears and you held my hand when I need you and I'm not going to tie you down as being my daddy/caregiver so I think it's best if I find a new daddy.
                                  Sincerely, Jimin

I walked in his room and put it on his desk and walked out going back to my room I sat on my bed and started to cry softly I really am going to miss him.

Note
I hope you enjoy this chapter even tho it's short I think the next chapter might be the last chapter of this fanfic
사랑해 ARMY
482 Words