☹둘☹

Recap
Other members with groceries in there hand they each toke some bags the members

After eating all the delicious dinner they went there separate ways and did there own thing.

Yoongi's POV
I lazily walked in my room and plopped on the comfortable bed I could not stop thinking about what me and Jiminie talked about.

What he said kept replaying in my head 'I'm a little' I though back me being curious I jumped up and grabbed the computer that was sitting on the desk to research.
After researching for a couple of hours  I finally feel asleep.

Jimin's POV

I quietly walked to my room changing into my sleeping clothes for today I put on a plain white shirt that hung right before my knees and I also added that with black and on top was two white strips that where knee high socks with my paci and blankie.

Laying there made me thing 'should I ask Yoongi hyung if he wants to be my daddy' I thought to myself soon I felt my eyelids get heavy soon feeling myself fall asleep.

3rd person POV

Jimin got up happy today was the day he was going to ask Yoongi hyung.

The younger then got dressed he wore a baby blue long sleeve under shirt and paired that with some overalls for the shoes they where white and baby blue.

Jimin happily skipped down stairs sitting at the table ready to eat his breakfast.

Suddenly Jungkook spoke up "your very happy Chim Chim" Jungkook spoke with a smile "yes I am" Jimin replied with a smile.

All of a sudden Jimin saw from a corner of his eye Yoongi set right next to him for some reason Jimin has this wired feeling towards his hyung.

Jimin tried to hide his face from the older when Jin finally spoke "Jimin finish eating your breakfast" Jin said with a smile "Babe sit down" Namjoon said to Jin they all know Jin and Namjoon are dating.

After Jimin ate the younger got up and skipped while smiling going to his room preparing himself to ask Yoongi hyung.

A nerve racking hour past by and he then skipped to yoongis room a crossed the haul he quickly knocked on the door.

Jimin's POV

I skipped down the hall with my stuffie in my arm I quickly knocked on Yoongi hyungs bedroom door will a big smile on my face.

The older speedily opened the door faster then he ever has Yoongi looked at me I then spoke up "Can I talk to you Yoongi hyung" I said with a small smile clutching on to my stuffie Yoongi hummed in response.

I walked in with a smile as we sat on the bed "So what did you want to talk to me about" Yoongi looked up with a sigh "Wo-uld..." I stop deciding rather I want to ask him.

"Why did you stop talking?" Yoongi looked up asking concerned "finish telling me" Yoongi said with a small smile lifting my head up I spoke with a shaky breath "Wo-uld you l-ike to be my careg-iver"

Note

Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger read what happened in the next chapter
사랑해 ARMY❤️
546 Words