☹넷☹

Recap
"Okay we can tell them"

Jimin POV
Today is the day me and Yoongi hyung tell the others I'm nervous and scared.

I open my eyes slowly seeing the sun shine through the window shining on my face when I heard a lot of commotion form down stairs.

I get out of bed leaving my baby bunny stuffie named button i hugged button tight before leaving my room I walk down stairs and see a sight of Taetae playing with his stuffies.

I had wide eyes 'is Taetae a little like me' is all I though while i smiled to myself I walked to where Tae was and sat down.

He looked at me with wide eyes "Taetae are y-ou a lit-tle to" I spoke up and he hummed in response with a smile I smiled back and hugged him.

I then skipped with a big smile and my coloring book in my hand with some crayons on to Yoongi hyung room and knocked he then opened the door giving me his gummy smile 'I love his gummy smile' why did I just think that about Yoongi hyung'.

Yoongi POV
I heard a knock on my door I got up from my bed when I opened it and there was cute Jiminie I noticed he had a coloring book and some crayons "Are you okay Jiminie" I said earning a small blush from Jimin "I'm ok-ay can i co-lor in he-re" he spoke up with shy tone.

"Yes you can" I said with a smile he came in and sat done at my desk we where talking about how we where going to tell the other members.

A hour later

3rd person POV

"Guys me and Jimin have to talk to you" Yoongi said coming in the living room with Jimin following behind him all the other members looked up.

They then set on the couch and Yoongi spoke up "Jimin is a little" the members had a confused expression except for Jin he was smiling "what's a little" namjoon looked concerned "it's someone who acts younger then they are" Jimin said a little shy.

All the members understood now "I am to" Tae said all of them looked at TaeTae Jimin flashed his sweet smile and gave a thumbs up.

"Do you have a caregiver" Jin said "no" tae said looking down with a sad expression "Who wants to be Taetae caregiver" catching everyone by surprise.

Note

Sorry for not updating on my story I said I would update soon and I did YAY😁 but I hope everyone enjoys this chapter haha I left you guys on a cliffhanger also I changed a couple of things in chapter and but it's nothing major read did anybody see the teasers for DNA 😍❤️the next chapter to find out what happens 사라애 ARMY❤️
482 Words